Introductions Please...

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Re: Introductions Please...

Post by Amx » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:47 pm

That's ok, I've never even caught a salmon. The time I foul hooked one doesn't count. I let it go as I was trout fishing on the Ceder many years ago. After I got started Bass fishing I never looked back. :cheers:

Welcome to ChelleDean08, and more girls should be fishing, it's a great sport.

The people here will help both of you to get fish, there are some great people when it comes to helping out.
Tom.

Interests: living

ChelleDean08
Petty Officer

Post by ChelleDean08 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Went to the Soccer Fields area this afternoon with my husband, son, and family next door... I was the first with a fish in and absolutely stoked!! To be honest, I have no clue how to post the pics from tonight on here from my iPad, but I DO know that I love every single minute of this new addiction and the time with my loved ones! There is no better feeling than having my husband tell me 'good job' or seeing my 12 year old light up when he hooks into a slimy little fishie with some fight to 'em!! I appreciate all of the things I have learned so far just simply by reading these forums and the help y'all have offered one a 1-1 basis, thank you ALL so much!!
~*~ Fail to plan, Plan to fail ~*~ Fishing is an addiction... yet a healthy Zen for the heart, mind, and soul ~*~

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Congrats. :cheers: Image
Tom.

ChelleDean08
Petty Officer

Post by ChelleDean08 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Thank you Sir!
~*~ Fail to plan, Plan to fail ~*~ Fishing is an addiction... yet a healthy Zen for the heart, mind, and soul ~*~

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Don't sir me, I'm a working man, not no officer!

Tom.

ChelleDean08
Petty Officer

Post by ChelleDean08 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:00 pm

It's in the 'breeding' lol you're just gunna have to suck it up and get used to it, mister! :P

DavidA
Lieutenant

Post by DavidA » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:05 pm

I got a 'Sir' from the lady earlier, but kinda liked it! Hmm .. what does that say about me?!

Gwendylyn
Petty Officer

Post by Gwendylyn » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:07 am

ChelleDean08 wrote:YEAY!!! Excited to see some ladies! Thanks girls <3

Welcome Chelle! It's awesome to see a few more ladies around!

kiara2425 wrote:Good to see another chick here too! :) This is my first year as well, but I have had no luck at all. :( I think I am still cursed to not catch fish in Washington State though.. I still have yet to really catch a fish here that wasn't a 2 inch bluegill. I've been trying the Green now that it's open and I have finally felt a little bit of a fight with one before it got off, and it was a rush! :) I can't wait to really catch one!
I know hearing "keep at it" gets super old ](*,) lol especially when all you want is to finally get one on your card but it's the truth. Last year was my first year on the rivers & I was completely skunked all season. Well, with the exception of a booted out chum at the very end. I did a TON of research & just didn't understand why I wasn't hooking up. This year has been awesome & is definitely a great year to get your feet wet! There are so many great people on this forum that will happily answer questions & help you get there :cheers:
The fish that got away, gains at least 2 lbs a day. It's science.

Rosann G
Commander

Post by Rosann G » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Congrats on the fish!

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:43 am

DavidA wrote:I got a 'Sir' from the lady earlier, but kinda liked it! Hmm .. what does that say about me?!
Suck up! [biggrin] Oh ya, I'M a suck up too when it comes to women. :cheers:

[laugh]
Tom.

DavidA
Lieutenant

Post by DavidA » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:52 am

=D> Whew! I was starting to think I was alone here!

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:28 am

DavidA wrote:I got a 'Sir' from the lady earlier, but kinda liked it! Hmm .. what does that say about me?!
It means youre getting older. :-({|=