2011 Season River Trophies

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Re: 2011/2012 Season River Trophies

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:21 pm

flinginpooh wrote:Id still fish with ya joel. I just cant believe you run with this other guy. I thought higher of ya. I like long leaders also but when ya gotta coil the leader up then toss it. Cmon. And free drifting eggs at the tilton for the quality of fish ya pull out of there? Waste of eggs. Poop? its Pooh as in winnie the pooh. Pull your thoughts out of the toilet and the tilton and step up to big boy thinking. If you notice Joel I dont talk about where or when I fish. I dont mind people knowing what I catch. I dont like people knowing exact locations or even the rivers Im fishing unless its in pm. Not that its a huge secret, but the less attention you draw to locations the better sometimes. I was trying to let everyone see my puyallup pics for a reason. I wanted attention on the puke while I went and hit other rivers. Easy limits whenever the puke has pinks. I know you like it a different way though. Catch a fish every now and then and you wanna show everyone and tell them where you got it too. Just like the koreans I use to work with. They get right in my back pocket and Kimchee breath breathing on my neck while I was trying to install car alarms. Whats with that? [-X
one of many on freedrifted eggs this year at tilten.. heres a waste, 18# chromer oh sorry a boot. btw poop these boots taste awesome with kimchae yo really missin out bud [drool] just ask kunghunt he knows [thumbup]
Attachments
Picture 054.jpg
Picture 054.jpg (34.65 KiB) Viewed 2507 times
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

Brian253

Post by Brian253 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Every one knows you don't fish bait.... I like how you don't have a sign of pink egg goo any where in the pic

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Brian253 wrote:Every one knows you don't fish bait.... I like how you don't have a sign of pink egg goo any where in the pic
heres one of dozens of trophy hos caught on my centerpin rod with eggz...do you have the experience and skillz..nuff said #- i got over a hundred chromer ..no sorry boot hos this year. if you like to see more let me know [thumbup]
Attachments
PB050105.JPG
PB050105.JPG (79.49 KiB) Viewed 2501 times
PB040104.JPG
PB040104.JPG (69.72 KiB) Viewed 2501 times
Last edited by OFFDAAHOOK on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

Brian253

Post by Brian253 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Those eggs haven't been in the water....

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Brian253 wrote:Every one knows you don't fish bait.... I like how you don't have a sign of pink egg goo any where in the pic
you right i dont always use bait..heres another trophy boot. poop #-o
Attachments
fish.jpg
fish.jpg (80.12 KiB) Viewed 2498 times
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

Brian253

Post by Brian253 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Yeah cuz that fish hit a spoon in 2" viz water, and your mono tied straight to that spoon blade held up.. Get real TROLLSNAGGERSLAYERTHAT

kinghunter
Warrant Officer

Post by kinghunter » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Hahaha, it's getting nasty. How about everyone take a chill pill and lets stop with the name calling and labeling. It shouldn't matter how a fish is caught. Why all the attacks from people sharing their pics? I've seen alot of boots posted previously and not one mean negative comments, why now? Jens, SST and I fish together and we tend to joke/tease each other. I know on the river there is nothing we would not do for each other. Alot of misunderstanding going on, stop with the assumptions unless you fish with them.

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:29 pm

kinghunter wrote:Hahaha, it's getting nasty. How about everyone take a chill pill and lets stop with the name calling and labeling. It shouldn't matter how a fish is caught. Why all the attacks from people sharing their pics? I've seen alot of boots posted previously and not one mean negative comments, why now? Jens, SST and I fish together and we tend to joke/tease each other. I know on the river there is nothing we would not do for each other. Alot of misunderstanding going on, stop with the assumptions unless you fish with them.
hey kunghunt i heard brian253 is a noob =D> hes only jealous cuz hes got no skillz #-o trash talking noobs dont deserve your reasoning.
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

Brian253

Post by Brian253 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Lol good one tony.... I know who you are, you asked to keep one of the boots I was releasing at the barrier cuz I was slaying em and you got skunk with your 13' leader.... Who got skills now, newby I'll own you any day so quit trolling around the web posting the same stale fish pics you been posting since this summer on gf

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Ok you say you can out fish me. Good for you [rolleyes]...btw bryan can you show us your silvers you caught this year..i do recall 2 kings you posted..i dont recall any silvers from you but i could be wrong. here goes another trophy puke buck 18# this yr. this is a trophy section 2011, talks cheap put up or shut up...... we're waiting :-" :-" oh for you pinks dont count #-o
Attachments
fish4.jpg
fish4.jpg (39.04 KiB) Viewed 2465 times
Last edited by OFFDAAHOOK on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

jens
Commodore

Post by jens » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:56 am

kinghunter wrote:Hahaha, it's getting nasty. How about everyone take a chill pill and lets stop with the name calling and labeling. It shouldn't matter how a fish is caught. Why all the attacks from people sharing their pics? I've seen alot of boots posted previously and not one mean negative comments, why now? Jens, SST and I fish together and we tend to joke/tease each other. I know on the river there is nothing we would not do for each other. Alot of misunderstanding going on, stop with the assumptions unless you fish with them.
Um, I don't know you. I don't know either one of you guys. Please stop saying you do.

Quick story. "slayeroffdahookfishtrapthat" was going to the Guiness Book of World Record for having the worlds smallest rod. Anyways, he came out of the building super disgusted. One of his buddies asked him why he was so upset. He responded angrily, "Who the heck is kinghunter???!!"

True story. [drool] [drool]

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:36 pm

jens wrote:
Um, I don't know you. I don't know either one of you guys. Please stop saying you do.

Quick story. "slayeroffdahookfishtrapthat" was going to the Guiness Book of World Record for having the worlds smallest rod. Anyways, he came out of the building super disgusted. One of his buddies asked him why he was so upset. He responded angrily, "Who the heck is kinghunter???!!"

haha yup you right jens.. i only know janz and kunghunt . i dont know ''slayeroffdahookfishtrap'' true story [huh]. btw do you know ''smallpolejensbigfishsmallhook'' i also heard hes going in the guiness book of record for the smallest pole =D>
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

kinghunter
Warrant Officer

Post by kinghunter » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:32 pm

jens wrote:

That's funny Jenny, I've forgotten about that. Wonder what James is doing at Port Ludlow? [flapper] [flapper] [flapper]

Brian253

Post by Brian253 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:56 pm

18 lbs??? Damn get a scale or learn to calculate weight.. Then this must be a 24 lb silver right??? From "da puke"
Silvers are not really that hard to catch bud....

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:54 pm

its all good brian..enough of this trash talk,and stop da hate :thumbdown ..how bout we have a friendly competition starting august 1st you and me 2012 on silvers and kings who ever gets da most wins [drool] ..must post pics on this thread, how about it let da best man winn =D> =D> lets see who own who 8-[ ..oh and you are welcome to use your boat,heres my 22' fish killer
Attachments
PB230142.JPG
PB230142.JPG (73.08 KiB) Viewed 2397 times
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

Brian253

Post by Brian253 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:19 am

except they have to be hooked legally inside the mouth, might be a problem for you... take that boat crabbing

jens
Commodore

Post by jens » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:49 am

Brian253 wrote:except they have to be hooked legally inside the mouth, might be a problem for you... take that boat crabbing
I'm with you B. Sorry slayeroffdahookfishtrapthat but I have fished alongside brian253 on numberous occasions and have witnessed him catch fish on eggs and spoons. He even caught a Steelie on a jig I tied up. Anyone can stage a fish to look like they were using eggs or caught one on a copper spoon. Why do that?? I read the other day that some glowflosser said he witnessed a steelie chase down his glowball.... really? In the dark?? How??? Things that make you go hmmmm.

He is fishing, you are not. Big difference. Bud.

Maybe we can all go crabbing soon? I have a boat. kyonghunter has a boat. You have a boat. Be fun. Why say no when it feels good to say yes.

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:00 am

hey jens i aint doggin your homie im sure hes a good fisherman like you say. your boy called me out .. brien is a grown man and a worthy adversary. im sure he can handle himself this is between him and me. you backin him up cuz you getting nervous or something 8-[ hes accepted da challenge looks like [drool]
Last edited by OFFDAAHOOK on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:10 am

Brian253 wrote:except they have to be hooked legally inside the mouth, might be a problem for you... take that boat crabbing
sounds like its on..ive slayed hundreds of tuna with my whaler at cali where i used to live..never thought of crabs not a bad idea,tasty little buggers arent they [drool]
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

Brian253

Post by Brian253 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:34 am

I been crabbing, limits of dungeness for every one. Even picked up one black mouth, going again tomorrow