New Pontoon Boat

Prefer fly fishing? This is the forum for you.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Lotech Joe
Commodore

RE:New Pontoon Boat

Post by Lotech Joe » Mon May 05, 2008 4:38 am

I'm tryin' Marc, I'm tryin'. I'll be missing work again today.
Where you go is less important than how you get there.
Fish With A Friend
Lotech Joe

TroutCowboy
Lieutenant

Post by TroutCowboy » Mon May 05, 2008 12:13 pm

I'm jealous, Joe! I have always thought those would be great for getting around the edges of lakes and down rivers (which I used to primarily flyfish). Especially since the price of electric trolling motors have come down over the years. When I used to live in Seattle and spent nearly every weekend in Ellensburg flyfishing the Yakima I would have KILLED for one of those!

Do you plan to (or Marc, have you ever) taken it down any parts of the Spokane River? I hear the fishing can be quite good near the valley mall where I guess the aquifer enters the river.
JOHNNY K.
Liberty Lake, WA

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by A9 » Mon May 05, 2008 12:58 pm

Lotech Joe wrote:I'm tryin' Marc, I'm tryin'. I'll be missing work again today.
If you need anyone to keep your new boat company.......:bounce:

Hope you feel better soon...Should be good fishing for you fellas on the east side of the state in the coming weeks...
Don't chase reports...Be the report others chase....

Lotech Joe
Commodore

Post by Lotech Joe » Mon May 05, 2008 1:02 pm

TroutCowboy wrote:I'm jealous, Joe! I have always thought those would be great for getting around the edges of lakes and down rivers (which I used to primarily flyfish). Especially since the price of electric trolling motors have come down over the years. When I used to live in Seattle and spent nearly every weekend in Ellensburg flyfishing the Yakima I would have KILLED for one of those!

Do you plan to (or Marc, have you ever) taken it down any parts of the Spokane River? I hear the fishing can be quite good near the valley mall where I guess the aquifer enters the river.
I once floated the Spokane River from the state line to Barker Rd on a Creek Co. ODC 816. No fish and no bites, but it was great fun.
Where you go is less important than how you get there.
Fish With A Friend
Lotech Joe

Return to “Fly Fishing presented by Northwest Fly Anglers Club”