HELP WANTED FOR NORTH LK WA BASS!

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
slicbob
Petty Officer

HELP WANTED FOR NORTH LK WA BASS!

Post by slicbob » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:21 am

I LAUNCH OUT OF KENMORE, AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE MIGHT RECOMMEND SOME GOOD SPOTS UP NORTH FOR BASS, AND HOW A BASS ROOKIE MIGHT CATCH THEM. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO POST YOUR SPOTS PLEASE EMAIL ME @ SLICBOB@YAHOO.COM. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP I CAN GET. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Trent Hale
Commander

RE:HELP WANTED FOR NORTH LK WA BASS!

Post by Trent Hale » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:54 pm

I've never fished Lk Wa but I will tell ya to fish the north and north west parts of the lake for bass around docks and structure. The deep lakes I've been fishing the fish are in 2-6 foot of water. For SMB thats not my best some guys are posting about fishing around I-90 bridge.
Are you hung up again!

HAWG HUNTER!

chad s.
Angler

RE:HELP WANTED FOR NORTH LK WA BASS!

Post by chad s. » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:36 am

Don't wast your time North. I've fished that lake over two hundred times for bass, and seriously I've only caught two largemouth and one smallie down there ever. 99% of the bass in that lake are south of the 520 bridge. Good shore access areas to catch bass are at Gene Coulon Park, and in the montlake cut.