Fishing Reports

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

RE:Fishing Reports

Post by Amx » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:16 pm

BentRod wrote:
Amx wrote:Ok, I catched a fishie today. Got to the lake at about noon 30.

Didn't wanna fish deep.

Nuttun under dah docks, but didn't fishum much.

52 to 54 water temps.

Gots a 10"er back in dah bushes onna tubie with a rusted pointie thingie, but gotum anywho. 2 feets ah watta.

Doesn't member what color it is, buts it's mine favorite colour. Sorta smokie an glitzie wid sparklie thingies about black n gold n copper type colours init. Weight inside tube.

Hook was old last year, older this year and point is rusty from the tube on it all winter, been thinking I need to change the hook. About a 1 or 2 sized pointy thing with bendy by eye.

10 lb Stren line.

spinning reel on a spinning rod. doesn't remember what brand rod, might be my OLD Lightning Rod, or is that the one with my worm on it? Shamano AX300 reel from the '90s.

:-)

Oh ya, the rod is from the '80s. :)
But what were you wearing, cuz if you weren't wearing shorts and a hoodie, then you were doing it wrong. :batman:

I gotta get me one of them smokie glitzie thingies.
Woops, I forgetted;

was wearing jeans under my rain pants as it rained a couple times. Had on my fishing club jacket over a wollie shirt for wormth warmth. [biggrin]

tenny shoes as I'm saving my fishing shoes for something important - been saving them for about 5 plus years.

Had a BassProShops hat on instead of my Ranger hat.

Had holes in my old lucky shoes.

Shorts are for summer, not wanting to freeze the hair on my legs, it's all the hair I have left - down yonder -

No hoody stuff - no 'hoods' around HERE. Well my rain jacket has a hood, but it didn't rain THAT much.
Tom.

Interests: living

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Oh ya, forgot the name of the lake;

Don't remember, got lost coming home in the rain. #-o

Just kidding, Sawyer, suprize.
Tom.

Interests: living

The HAWG HUNTER
Warrant Officer

Post by The HAWG HUNTER » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:28 am

I have been a bit free with info on Lks. Even then, others don't fish the way I do or even the same spots. Thats where being on the water pays off. I have told many guys on Long Lk what to use and how to rig it, that does'nt mean they're going to catch fish. One day out on the water Scott Stacy came up to me to talk and while he came up I caught fish with the same lure I had given him the week befor. As we were talking about how he didn't even have a hit or any luck with the lure I gave him I caught another. These fish were in the 4-5lb range. He was shocked called me the jig master and went on. Thats why I give info. To get guys on the right track. Bass fishing has been easy for me, I feel I can catch fish in every Lk that hold bass. Because someone taught me how.[flapper]
My Dad would say," Boy, some people just can't fish"

Stacie Kelsey
Commander

Post by Stacie Kelsey » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:22 am

I have been asked many times not to share creel info. Not gonna happen. The lakes are for everyone to use and so is the info about how people are doing. We want people out there fishing.
Inland Fish Program - WDFW
Region 5 - Vancouver, WA
http://wdfw.wa.gov/fishing/washington/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BassDood
Commander

Post by BassDood » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:03 am

It boils down to what you, as an angler, are comfortable with in terms of giving out info. Either you do or you don't...all good. I appreciate both sides, but will continue to give as much as I can. I know my abilities and what I've learned as well as continue to learn through others and will help those that want it. It's just who I am.
http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy11 ... =slideshow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;