PSFTC August Fish-in / Meeting

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Bisk1tSnGraV
Captain

RE:PSFTC August Fish-in / Meeting

Post by Bisk1tSnGraV » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:14 am

So lets hear what Lake everyone wants to hit next Saturday, the 29th. Am saying to start at daybreak and fish until whenever. Here are two of the front runners in my opinion

Long Lake
Wicks Lake

Let’s get everyone’s opinions on this so we can get this finalized. Thanks!
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
'course they don't have biscuits and gravy ... but if they did, I bet everyone would eat there.

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:14 pm

Do you mean Wicks Lake?
Cause Hicks is down in Lacey in Thurston County next to Long Lake down there. And now I'm getting confused.
I can do an early thang tell 10 as long as it's around Kitsap. I'd say just decide this weekend and stick with it. I'm down with a lake that holds big bass.
I have a suggestion but kinda don't want to spit it out on the WWW.

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BassDood
Commander

Post by BassDood » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:51 pm

I'm down with fishnislife's suggestion...dunno what it is, but I'll keep it quiet
http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy11 ... =slideshow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gringo Pescador

Post by Gringo Pescador » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:33 pm

BassDood wrote:I'm down with fishnislife's suggestion...dunno what it is, but I'll keep it quiet
I'll 2nd that
I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun. ~ John Volker

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:50 pm

Ok, ok, it's Tiger Lake.

No really, let's do this by invite only and get the real tubers out on a hawg'n lake. At least try this way out (invite only) for this pfstc fish-in and see how it goes. You might find it will create some enthusiasm and interest towards the cause.

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bisk1tSnGraV
Captain

Post by Bisk1tSnGraV » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:52 am

Bisk1tSnGraV wrote:So lets hear what Lake everyone wants to hit next Saturday, the 29th. Am saying to start at daybreak and fish until whenever. Here are two of the front runners in my opinion

Long Lake
Wicks Lake

Let’s get everyone’s opinions on this so we can get this finalized. Thanks!
I said Wicks Lake ... LOL. Okay I edited but meant Wicks Lake in the beginning. Can't everyone understand the voices in my head?
'course they don't have biscuits and gravy ... but if they did, I bet everyone would eat there.

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:59 pm

So who's in? Fishing a random Kitsap County Lk on a great day in late Aug. How many other chances are you gunna get out in the tube this year? Ya, fall is here and winter is coming. Come out and fish with the boys. Post up if your in.

fishnislife

AaronE
Commander

Post by AaronE » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:15 am

I'll be there. Have to go back to work on Monday so this will be my last fishing trip before giving my soul back to Microsoft hehe
Puget Sound Float Tube Club
http://www.psftc.com
=====================
2010 Bass: 2
2009 Bass: 80
Year's Best: 2# 3oz
WA Best: 6# 4oz
PB: 12# 7oz (GA)

Bisk1tSnGraV
Captain

Post by Bisk1tSnGraV » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:50 am

So lets hear who is in ... so I can get the list all together. I will be sending out more detailed information tomorrow to everyone.

Bisk1tSnGraV
Captain

Post by Bisk1tSnGraV » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Okay it looks like sunrise is at 6:20 on Saturday. I will be ready to hit the water between 5:30 - 5:45ish. Looking forward in seeing everyone out there.

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:45 pm

I'll be catching fish by then. :dwarf:
I'll be there around 5-530ish too.
C U guyz there.

fishnislife

Gringo Pescador

Post by Gringo Pescador » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:46 am

I'll be there, bleary eyed and yawning (as usual), but I will be there.:cheers:
I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun. ~ John Volker

Bisk1tSnGraV
Captain

Post by Bisk1tSnGraV » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:06 am

fishnislife wrote:I'll be catching fish by then. :dwarf:
I'll be there around 5-530ish too.
C U guyz there.

fishnislife
I can't let that happen ... will be there at 5ish also ... LOL. See how easy my arm got twisted to be there earlier and get even more fishing in?

BassDood
Commander

Post by BassDood » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:43 am

LOL See you guys there!
http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy11 ... =slideshow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;