Need to list more rivers

Have a good idea for the site? Lets talk about it!
joekacker
Angler

Need to list more rivers

Post by joekacker » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:54 am

I was thinking that you should add more rivers and creeks to the list, you only have the main rivers none of the other small productive rivers and streams!

fishnislife
Admiral

RE:Need to list more rivers

Post by fishnislife » Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:16 am

Do you have suggestions as to what rivers and streams? I think if we help them out it would be easier to do. The list is extensive when it comes to rivers, and you can't always find stuff on every little crick that has water running through it. If we help out with the compiling of information this task would be a little easier.

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Aaron
Owner/Engineer
Owner/Engineer

Post by Aaron » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:24 pm

We have pretty much every river, stream, creek and lake in the state in our databse, but only the rivers/creeks from the regs are activated. Send us a request to turn one on via the Contact Us form. Include the name of the river/creek and the county.
Aaron
Owner/Software Engineer

2009 Hewescraft 20' ProV
2009 Mercury Optimax 150
2012 Tohatsu 8hp 4-stroke
Minn Kota Terrova #80 i-Pilot
Humminbird 959ci HD DI
Baystar Hydraulic Steering
Traxstech Fishing System

DennisZ
Angler

Post by DennisZ » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:44 pm

I like the topography maps of the lakes. The feature I would like are topos of the Columbia River Pools even if they change a bit with flow releases.

Thank you