Force Fins

Talk about the gear that makes your fishing day.
Gringo Pescador

Force Fins

Post by Gringo Pescador » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Got an "Atta Boy" reward at work - I am able to trade it in on Cabela's gift cards. :cheers:

I was thinking about picking up a pair of Force Fins.

http://s7y.us/u7o

Anybody have them or ever used them? Opinions?
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun. ~ John Volker

Gringo Pescador

RE:Force Fins

Post by Gringo Pescador » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Bump -

What, nobody has anything to say about them? I remember them being mentioned in a forum string last season, but cannot find it. They are expensive, but are they really worth it?
I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun. ~ John Volker

MrLucky
Petty Officer

RE:Force Fins

Post by MrLucky » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:34 pm

I've got a pair. Never used them for Float-tubing, but they were excellent for a year of heavy use, snorkelling and freediving in Thailand. Picked them up again recently and they were still in great shape after two years in storage. They are great for both dolphin- and scissor-kicks, with lots of maneuverability. A bit awkward for kicking right on the surface - no loss of speed - they just seem to grab the water better when fully submerged. Anyway, I think they're great and I had a lot of Thai divers asking where I got them.
There are two kinds of luck, and I got 'em both.