Mid-Columbia Walleye in Fall

Warmwater fishing fans
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
wmaxwell48
Warrant Officer

Mid-Columbia Walleye in Fall

Post by wmaxwell48 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:39 pm

The Mid Columbia from McNarey down to Bonneville Pool are turning out good fish. Weather permitting, fall and pre-spring are the Walleye High points along this part of the river. Who likes what along this chunk of the Mighty Columbia?

crappiemaster
Lieutenant

RE:Mid-Columbia Walleye in Fall

Post by crappiemaster » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:24 pm

I would argue that this is the best stretch in the state for big walleye. There is some great walleye spots, even though it has slowed down this time of the year. Below McNary and down to Irrigon is great in the late fall.

hinds2912
Petty Officer

RE:Mid-Columbia Walleye in Fall

Post by hinds2912 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:29 pm

I hate to say it, but the only fishing time I've spent on the lower Columbia is for fall Chinook out of Drano. We had a heck of a trip this August. We had limits for the boat 2 out of 3 days with the final day limit in the boat at 7:45 AM (4 people + 8 salmon). I've only read about the good Walleye fishing below McNary and also the legend of the "10+ Kg instead of Lbs" fish.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Walleye and Panfish Sponsored By Mar Don Resort”