Hood Canal/Case Inlet

Have questions about Saltwater areas, boats, gear or techniques? This is the place for them.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
kbo316
Angler

Hood Canal/Case Inlet

Post by kbo316 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:52 pm

I am looking for a little help. My Father has not fished in 20 years, so I bought a boat to take him out and get him going again. I am new to the area and with him not fishing for so many years, could someone tell me when the runs are in Hood Canal and Case Inlet. Also if anyone knows what has been hitting as far as bait and jigs. The few posts I found were using bait fish mostly.

Thanks
Kevin Day and Father

matador
Petty Officer

RE:Hood Canal/Case Inlet

Post by matador » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:11 pm

Fish kings at Lilliwup (sp?).... not sure how they are doing this year but last year durning this time did pretty well.. Fish about 100Ft of water- riggers down 45-60 ft. Troll 11inch green/glow flaser with a coyote spoon green/silver.