Bass Fishing trip silent Aucution

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Bass Fishing trip silent Aucution

Post by Bigbass Dez » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:51 pm

I would like to thank Aaron Echterncamp, Jordan Doucet, Ken Ganancial, and Wes Wezenberg for offering fishing trips to be auctioned off to raise money for people affected by the Chelan Complex fires.

Please take a moment to check out our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/WashingtonTBF" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to place a bid, and / or share this page to help get the word out. This is a great opportunity to go on a fantastic fishing trip AND help out a great cause.

Thank You to Tony LoFranco who put in a lot of time and effort to put this all together.

Here are direct links to each:

Everyone , I am sharing this information for anyone interested in getting out on a lake with some of the best bass anglers in our state and also to help support the people that were impacted by the Fires in Chelan . Thank you for your time and if you have any quetions feel free to contact me direct . :salut:

BBD [thumbup]

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Re: Bass Fishing trip silent Aucution

Post by Mike Carey » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:26 pm

Thanks Dez, worthy effort to support.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".