simms headwaters waders

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
gonnahookit
Lieutenant

simms headwaters waders

Post by gonnahookit » Fri May 16, 2014 11:22 am

Simms headwaters waders, breathable stocking foot, size medium.

http://www.simmsfishing.com/shop/waders ... gfoot.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My backup set, small tears/perforations on the inside of the thighs (both legs). Probably an easy fix for those who can, I dont know how and I am trying to free up space and get cash for other projects.

tried to upload a pic of the damage (both sides are nearly identical) but I keep getting 'invalid file'. Can send pic to your phone/email.

A bit dirty after 2+ years use, but not funky inside. They retail for $350+, asking $100 or best reasonable offer.

Live in Tacoma, but can meet if it's not too far.

PM for contact info.

KIDKOKANEE
Petty Officer

Re: simms headwaters waders

Post by KIDKOKANEE » Sun May 18, 2014 11:54 am

I am interested but cant hook up until next weekend !! If u could call me about Wednesday ! Going to see if I acn send them to Simms and have them repaired by them! TY Sincerly Dale Des Moines 206 450 8535!! Im short legged with a grocery stomach n usually a lil excess in Mediums but I cant get a small on n off they dont make a (stout)!! ha small! INTERESTED!! TY

gonnahookit
Lieutenant

Post by gonnahookit » Mon May 19, 2014 6:20 am

Sounds good, Dale. Just let me know. And yes, Simms can repair them for you, just not sure of the cost. It would have been free the first year, but I wasnt fortunate enough for it to work that way.

KIDKOKANEE
Petty Officer

Post by KIDKOKANEE » Wed May 21, 2014 6:33 pm

GOING TO HAVE PASS RIGHT NOW I WEAR A SIZE EIGHT SHOE AND MIGHT BE A LIL MORE THAN I WANT TO TACKLE RIGHT NOW~~ HAVING THE LEGS SHORTENED AND NEW SMALLER BOOTIES IAM GOING TO CALL EM AND ASK EM ANYWAY AS I NEED A PAIR OF WADERS BEEN USING HIP WADERS!! TY !! iLL GET BACK TO YOU IF AND WHEN I CAN WORK IT OUT BUT PASS FOR RIGHT NOW!! GOOD LUCK!! DALE DES MOINES

gonnahookit
Lieutenant

Post by gonnahookit » Thu May 29, 2014 4:37 pm

bump.

if someone wants to make me a reasonable offer, I'm open!