Best bank fishing in Snohomish County

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
LakeRoesigerguy
Angler

Best bank fishing in Snohomish County

Post by LakeRoesigerguy » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:40 pm

All opinions wanted for good lakes.

i am a beginner angler looking to practice the basics, don't mind fishing for any species. Don't mind the drive as long as its in Snohomish county, preferred for the lakes to be "hot" or good fishing this August and September. Would also love to fish with someone if anyone from the forum wants to join!

NimmunDay
Petty Officer

Re: Best bank fishing in Snohomish County

Post by NimmunDay » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:16 pm

Why fish a lake? Fish the salmon run in the Snohomish, Skykomish, Stillaguamish, and Marine Area 8-1, the fish are going to be a lot bigger and way more plentiful.
Thank you! Come again! Image

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by The Quadfather » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:15 pm

NimmunDay wrote:Why fish a lake? Fish the salmon run in the Snohomish, Skykomish, Stillaguamish, and Marine Area 8-1, the fish are going to be a lot bigger and way more plentiful.

Ditto Dat.

The lakes come very soon will warm up, and general trout fishing is not at its best. Of course the bass fishing is good, but I think bassing from the bank is not all that fun.
I would hit rivers, and salt beaches. Look at the river report history for the rivers in your area, and go from there.
Or better yet, go to Craigslist, drop just a few bucks on a float tube and U can bass fish into oblivion.

oneshot
Commodore

Post by oneshot » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:17 am

Yep.. Lots of river banks to hit.. The rivers will be loaded with salmon in the next few weeks...

Like quad said too, I have found bassing from bank next to impossible a cheap tube will help.