Sevylor Inflatable with 5hp tecumseh $550

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
Dennis316
Petty Officer

Sevylor Inflatable with 5hp tecumseh $550

Post by Dennis316 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:36 pm

Selling off my Sevylor 450ex inflatable boat. Comes with good running tecumseh 5hp air cooled single cylinder motor with a built in tank. motor has no clutch or gears and just spins while the motor is running. the boat holds air fine and was left in the sun the past few weeks and is still inflated. there is a very slow leak up from somewhere but i havent looked for it because whenever i took it out it was for a few hours and it did not affect me at all. the 5hp motor pushes it around pretty well with 2 people in it. The boat is pretty big and has a 650lb capacity and will take up to a 7.5hp motor (which i did once and it moved along nicely) The boat was made in the early 1980s and still has all the instructions and warnings are still readable. the inflation guide works as well.

email me with any questions. i will check back here for any PMs but i check my email alot more often.

dennish22a1@gmail.com

and sorry for the crappy pictures