CUB SCOUT Day of Fishing at Bradley Lake Park

Dedicated to the pursuit of the Noble Muskellunge.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Natebg1
Lieutenant

CUB SCOUT Day of Fishing at Bradley Lake Park

Post by Natebg1 » Sun May 08, 2011 1:25 am

Hello Fellow Anglers,

Today's Cub Scout Day of Fishing at Bradley Lake Park in Puyallup was a HUGE SUCCESS and I want to personally THANK Each and every person that volunteered their time and resources to make this what it was. A HUGE Thanks goes out to Miles McDonald, Pete Jensen, Joe French and his Son, Jani K, Mike & Dan Fuller, Blake Purdum, Darryl Wegter and last but certainly not least Norm Dillon and the Support of Chapter 57 NW TIGER PAC Muskie's Inc.

To all those that helped in sponsoring our event such as Wholesale Sports and Outdoors and the Seattle CGEA I want to also personally put out a BIG THANK YOU for helping us with making this such a GREAT Event! You all ROCK!!! and I am so proud to have had the opportunity to work with all of you to make this such a memorable day for Cub Scout Pack 478!!!

Some of the Scouts were able to fish for the VERY First Time Ever so this was definitely a BIG DEAL for them, they were so Grateful for the gear and the AWESOME FOOD!!! They are already wanting to go fishing again, so hopefully we can do this again sometime down the road and make it even better, hopefully the Sun will be our friend next time!

Once I start receiving pictures from the event I will certainly ensure to get them posted so that everyone can see them.

THANKS AGAIN To EVERYONE!!!

Nate
:salut:

flyfishinkid
Angler

RE:CUB SCOUT Day of Fishing at Bradley Lake Park

Post by flyfishinkid » Sun May 08, 2011 2:00 am

I had a great time helping out today Nate. My dad (Joe) is going to bring a CD of all of the photos at the tournament on Saterday. If you need any before that you can email him and he'll send them to you.:)
NW Tiger Pac Chapter #57

Dex
Lieutenant

RE:CUB SCOUT Day of Fishing at Bradley Lake Park

Post by Dex » Sun May 08, 2011 4:38 am

GREAT JOB EVERYONE....

This was an awesome event and a great way to give back to the community. Watching those Scouts learn how to set-up their poles and casting, some for the first time was very eye opening. Many of us get so busy in our day to day lives we can easily forget the more simple things in life. Just sitting and talking with these young people as they waiting for a bit give you a much better prospective what’s important.

[img=http://washingtonlakes.com/forum/resour ... imgprv=371]Scout Fishing Day[/img]

[img=http://washingtonlakes.com/forum/resour ... imgprv=370]Scout Fishing Day[/img]

Thanks Nate for putting this together, outstanding job!!!

ND
Last edited by Dex on Sun May 08, 2011 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
President
Chapter 57, Muskies Inc.
NW TIGER PAC

http://www.nwtigermuskies.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;