Jack and Jill Tournament

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
basser90
Warrant Officer

Jack and Jill Tournament

Post by basser90 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:24 am

Bring your sweetie over to Banks this weekend for one of the funnest Tournaments of the year. Fish and weather should all be great. A lot of fun people, big spaghetti feed and raffle. We look forward to it every year. You can register Friday night or Saturday morning. More info at Northend Bass Club web site

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

RE:Jack and Jill Tournament

Post by racfish » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:09 am

How about a lil better info on this derby. Banks Lake is huge. Trying to find a tourney on the lake will be poor.
When youre up to your rear end in alligators,its hard to remember that the initial plan was to drain the swamp.

basser90
Warrant Officer

Post by basser90 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:57 am

I don't know all the details , but the event will be out of Coulee Playland. 2 day tournament with drivers meeting Saturday around 7 am? There will be registration available Friday night and Saturday morning. After weighin Saturday there will be a inexspensive spagehtti feed and raffle that's always a fun gathering. 80% payout and 10% donated to Seattle Childrens Hospital. The ladies carry their bags to the weigh station and participate in the weigh in and other fun things. Their are couples from around the state that show up to have a good time. Really cool.

Anglinarcher
Admiral

Post by Anglinarcher » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:16 am

LOL - Does Jill have to be your wife. She won't fish with me during the summer heat.#-o

Never mind.:-#
Too much water, so many fish, too little time.

basser90
Warrant Officer

Post by basser90 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:22 am

I hear ya. My Jill fishes with me only a couple times a year. Nice thing about Banks is she'll catch fish big and small and just be thrilled. Just bring a sun hat.

Desertcreek
Warrant Officer

Post by Desertcreek » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:27 pm

racfish wrote:How about a lil better info on this derby. Banks Lake is huge. Trying to find a tourney on the lake will be poor.
Bass tournaments on Banks are always run out of Coulee Playland. It won't be hard to find. You can also look at the website the poster directed you to. You weren't planning on fishing the "derby" anyway so why waste time with a post.