snagging gear that i found saturday the 16

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
saltyseadog
Commander

RE:snagging gear that i found saturday the 16

Post by saltyseadog » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:20 pm

lol you tell him:safe:
Matt wrote:
fisherman31579 wrote: HAHAHA AND MATT, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING SENSITIVE, I JUST GIGGLE A LITTLE AT YOUR POOR SENCE IF HUMMOR :) JUST BECAUSE YOU MAKE 20 POSTS A DAY ON HERE DOESNT MAKE YOU AN ADMINISTRATOR, AND OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE DONT WANT/NEED YOU TO CORRECT THEIR SPELLING OR POSTS. THIS SITE IS JUST AS MUCH MINE AS YOURS. AND MAYBE MORE PEOPLE WOULD POST REPORTS AND PAY TO BE A MEMBER ON HERE IF THEY DIDNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR CRAPPY ATTITUDE (I MEAN REALLY FUNNY SENCE OF HUMOR), OR NEGATIVE ATTITUDE. I PERSONALLY WANT TO READ ABOUT FISHING ON HERE, NOT HEAR SOME 120 LB GREMLIN WITH A BEARD VOICE HIS OPINION ON SOMEONE ELSES SPELLING (NOT GRAMER). I LOVE FISHING BUT I HATE IDIOTS.
Fisherman, the only thing I "did to you" was say that typing in caps is annoying. And I didn't even say it TO YOU, it was NOT a personal attack. I merely stated the fact that typing in all caps is annoying, which it is. I know I am not an admin but have gained the respect of my peers by being informative and helpful in this community for YEARS, not by attacking fellow members. I have been patronizing this website for as long as I can remember, and NEVER have I had a problem with any other members, in fact I have made many new friends and fishing partners. I feel that my "sense" of humor is just fine and not in need of fixing and my attitude towards fishing and this community are both nothing but positive. I do not appreciate your personal attacks on my stature, intelligence, and sense of humor. Please do not continue to harass me. Thank you.
fish on!

Brian253

Post by Brian253 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Come on now, lighten up. He's just busting your chops and some one clearly took it WAY WAYYY too serious. Were here to talk about fishing not criticize others unless it's constructive. Case and point

flinginpooh
Captain

Post by flinginpooh » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Psssst, Brian. Did ya want me to critique that post too? lol no serious I snag walleye too.
More fish please!

BentRod
Admiral

Post by BentRod » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Matt wrote:
fisherman31579 wrote: HAHAHA AND MATT, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING SENSITIVE, I JUST GIGGLE A LITTLE AT YOUR POOR SENCE IF HUMMOR :) JUST BECAUSE YOU MAKE 20 POSTS A DAY ON HERE DOESNT MAKE YOU AN ADMINISTRATOR, AND OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE DONT WANT/NEED YOU TO CORRECT THEIR SPELLING OR POSTS. THIS SITE IS JUST AS MUCH MINE AS YOURS. AND MAYBE MORE PEOPLE WOULD POST REPORTS AND PAY TO BE A MEMBER ON HERE IF THEY DIDNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR CRAPPY ATTITUDE (I MEAN REALLY FUNNY SENCE OF HUMOR), OR NEGATIVE ATTITUDE. I PERSONALLY WANT TO READ ABOUT FISHING ON HERE, NOT HEAR SOME 120 LB GREMLIN WITH A BEARD VOICE HIS OPINION ON SOMEONE ELSES SPELLING (NOT GRAMER). I LOVE FISHING BUT I HATE IDIOTS.
Fisherman, the only thing I "did to you" was say that typing in caps is annoying. And I didn't even say it TO YOU, it was NOT a personal attack. I merely stated the fact that typing in all caps is annoying, which it is. I know I am not an admin but have gained the respect of my peers by being informative and helpful in this community for YEARS, not by attacking fellow members. I have been patronizing this website for as long as I can remember, and NEVER have I had a problem with any other members, in fact I have made many new friends and fishing partners. I feel that my "sense" of humor is just fine and not in need of fixing and my attitude towards fishing and this community are both nothing but positive. I do not appreciate your personal attacks on my stature, intelligence, and sense of humor. Please do not continue to harass me. Thank you.
Just ignore it Matt. Apparently the guy hasn't been around the site long enough to know your style. Some people just like to stir the pot. These guys usually get bored and go away after a while....either by themselves or via an administrator. :eye:

fisherman31579
Petty Officer

Post by fisherman31579 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:21 pm

WELL IM NOT GOING ANY WHERE :) BUT I WILL SAY POOH THAT IS FUNNY THANKS FOR BEING COOL AND MAKING IT LIGHT, PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I LIKE THIS SITE. I LIKE SOME ONE WHO KEEPS IT FUNNY, THAT IS NORMALLY WHAT I TRY TO DO........OOPS

fisherman31579
Petty Officer

Post by fisherman31579 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 pm

I SNAG PIKE..........:-$

Brian253

Post by Brian253 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:05 pm

This thread is going nowhere fast ](*,) ..... Curado, thanks for cleanin up some idiots garbage!!! thanks to everyone else for puttin up with some good ol fashion razzing. Im done on this thread
Last edited by Brian253 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tnj8222
Admiral

Post by tnj8222 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Its way to easy for sarcasm to get out of hand.

For the record we are all like family don't let a little ribbing get under your skin.
Anthony
http://static.photobucket.com/player.sw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... EO0054.mp4
if everyday was a good day there would be alot more fisherman.

Matt
Admiral

Post by Matt » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:01 pm

Precisely. No harm no foul, I'd say.

Let's settle our differences over a little fishing. Seats in my sled are always open, and will continue to be, for all WALakes members.
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When I grow up I want to be,
One of the harvesters of the sea.
I think before my days are done,
I want to be a fisherman."

jens
Commodore

Post by jens » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:59 am

Wow I missed a lot. I will say goin_postal and I enticed Brian253 to join this site last year, so I consider him a brother. Bring your sled down our way Matt and you can show us how to work those plugs.
"One more......."

bionic_one
Captain

Post by bionic_one » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:03 am

Matt can I come? I haven't caught a salmon all year, only 2 steelhead in January. :pale:
Lee

Brian253

Post by Brian253 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:15 am

Lol matt your gonna have a full sled from here on out

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Wow you guys need some Valiums or the like. I used to go to other sites where people corrected everybodies elses stuff. Life is too short to worry on caps or spelling errors. As long as everyones admitting their snagging I used to snag herring for fresh bait.I vaguely remember going to Soos Creek and snagging salmon. I was like 16-18 at the time with long hair.(Now its very lil hair).Im sure weve all bent a rule here and there. Ive caught salmon at 21 " thinking that if you clean it right there youd gain 1.5 inches for a legal one. I think we all bend rules it just that most wont admit it.
When youre up to your rear end in alligators,its hard to remember that the initial plan was to drain the swamp.

knotabassturd
Captain

Post by knotabassturd » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Brian253 wrote:Some people on here are just so cool!!! I only hope some day I can be that cool. I hope not all people from bellingham are huge d-bags lol let me know of any errors in this sentence! Thanks bud
Brian, start teasing him on purpose to get under his skin even more LOL. U know, lots of errors to keep him busy.
I think you are ahead of him on this one:cheers:

Both U guys are on the good side of the fence with fishing. Maybe Matt can start a proper grammar and spelling thread to correct all our posts![biggrin] :thumright

That snagging gear though would be nasty to find on the end of a WAlake fisher!#-o

PS- yes Bellingham's full of arses. Many up on WWU's campus. Some quite cute I heard:cyclops: Matt would probably know more than me though (hehehe- c'mon Matt bite).
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Its the coming back, the return which gives meaning to the going forth. We really don't know where we've been until we've come back to where we were. Only, where we were may not be as it was, because of whom we've become. Which, after all, is why we left." -Bernard Stevens Northern Exposure

Matt
Admiral

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:00 pm

Haha, I wouldn't know, I don't live in Bellingham. :-"

All those interested in fishing with me send me a PM. Jens, I would love to and am planning to come down that way but it is a long drive and will require a lot of planning to make sure the trip goes well.
"When I grow up I want to be,
One of the harvesters of the sea.
I think before my days are done,
I want to be a fisherman."

knotabassturd
Captain

Post by knotabassturd » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Matt wrote:Haha, I wouldn't know, I don't live in Bellingham. :-"

All those interested in fishing with me send me a PM. Jens, I would love to and am planning to come down that way but it is a long drive and will require a lot of planning to make sure the trip goes well.
Dang, thought for sure U were gunna bust my use of 'me' in that post LOL.:-" Looks like I slipped it by you??

Say, if you are heading down to jens pick some of us up on the way![-o&lt]
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Its the coming back, the return which gives meaning to the going forth. We really don't know where we've been until we've come back to where we were. Only, where we were may not be as it was, because of whom we've become. Which, after all, is why we left." -Bernard Stevens Northern Exposure

saltyseadog
Commander

Post by saltyseadog » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:45 pm

lol need some valiums
racfish wrote:Wow you guys need some Valiums or the like. I used to go to other sites where people corrected everybodies elses stuff. Life is too short to worry on caps or spelling errors. As long as everyones admitting their snagging I used to snag herring for fresh bait.I vaguely remember going to Soos Creek and snagging salmon. I was like 16-18 at the time with long hair.(Now its very lil hair).Im sure weve all bent a rule here and there. Ive caught salmon at 21 " thinking that if you clean it right there youd gain 1.5 inches for a legal one. I think we all bend rules it just that most wont admit it.
fish on!

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Note to self, never ignore threads that get a ton of posts, it usually means something's going on.

I can't even begin to sort this one out, you're ALL in Time Out. :-#

topic locked.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".