Newaukum River?

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Re: Newaukum River?

Post by racfish » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:01 pm

I love my Maxima Chamelleon line. Most all my Penns and Ambassadors have Maxima line. Their 10 lb test is like other brands 15 lb test. Ive used Maxima for years. I really prefer the Chammeleon over the Ultra Green. JMO
Another just my opinion things is I leave rivers with only native runs alone. I personally wont fish them. Why brutalize a fish for a moment of glory. JMO.

RiverChromeGS
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by RiverChromeGS » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:25 pm

Yes, chamellion makes WAY better mainline, for baitcasters that is, but is veru visible in water. I run chamellion mainlinr ultragreen leader. Cant get any better. And on the native thing. Fishing isnt all about the meat you bring home. Its not a harvest, its a sport.

Ghanilorn666
Petty Officer

Post by Ghanilorn666 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Went to the Newaukum yesterday and the skook today. Got totally skunked!Lost alot of gear too! I need to find some new rivers haha ](*,)