Eastside Bass Tournaments

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

RE:Eastside Bass Tournaments

Post by Amx » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:55 pm

cda is only for those who live in that area, fish that lake, or maybe know something about that lake. I'm none of those, so cda means nothing to me, I've always used the full name.

USA means something to everyone around the world, not just a small section of a small state.
Tom.

Interests: living

tnj8222
Admiral

Post by tnj8222 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Amx wrote:cda is only for those who live in that area, fish that lake, or maybe know something about that lake. I'm none of those, so cda means nothing to me, I've always used the full name.

USA means something to everyone around the world, not just a small section of a small state.
G.o.m. Lol
Anthony
http://static.photobucket.com/player.sw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... EO0054.mp4
if everyday was a good day there would be alot more fisherman.

Nik
Lieutenant

Post by Nik » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:55 pm

Amx wrote:cda is only for those who live in that area, fish that lake, or maybe know something about that lake. I'm none of those, so cda means nothing to me, I've always used the full name.
Sounds like a you problem. I happen to live in the area and fish that lake quite often, so it's good to know I have your permission to continue using CDA.

Lotech Joe
Commodore

Post by Lotech Joe » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Let's let civility rule here folks.
Where you go is less important than how you get there.
Fish With A Friend
Lotech Joe