Seafair or Fishing?

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
JT26
Commander

Seafair or Fishing?

Post by JT26 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:45 pm

Seafair is really getting started today with the blue angels practicing and stuff. But today, i rode my bike from my grandperants to Seward Park, to go perch fishing (did extremely well yesterday) but the park was closed. So then I rode up to the hydroplane pits. Their pier was closed. Then i ran up to the next pier. Closed. Then the last pier before the I90 bridge. CLOSED!!!!!! When i got to the bridge, i decided this is way to much to catch some fish, so went back.

Right now im feeling like id rather fish than have seafair.

Gringo Pescador

RE:Seafair or Fishing?

Post by Gringo Pescador » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:10 pm

Yeah, that area will be pretty much shutdown for fishing from today till Monday. Nice day for a bike ride though!
I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun. ~ John Volker

dbaker
Petty Officer

Post by dbaker » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:20 pm

Seafair or fishing? All I have to say is bikinis! As a single male, bikinis override all other instincts.

bpm2000
Captain

Post by bpm2000 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:28 pm

i love bikinis, but ugh i HATE seafair.

dbaker
Petty Officer

Post by dbaker » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:54 pm

I have never been to Seafair, but bikinis would be worth it. Bikinis are quite possibly the best clothing invention EVER.