Reiter Tweekers

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
tommytitan08
Lieutenant

RE:Reiter Tweekers

Post by tommytitan08 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:56 am

These morons are just so hard to catch as with car prowlers in the city they see what they want break a window and make a getaway. It takes less than 10 seconds.
" It is far better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6 "

CLEARLAKE
Angler

Post by CLEARLAKE » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Bodofish wrote:Karma has already gotten them. They've headed down a path of no return with a couple things soon to come.
Please dont say "a path of no return" because I've managed to kick that evil drug. Unless you meen the thief side. I am proud to say that I've NEVER stolen for ANY reason let alone to suply my habbit. Not to say that the drug is harmless but please dont ever think that a motivated person cant turn they're life around!
That being said, TWEEKERS SUCK!

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:15 pm

If it is true, you are an anomoly. The statistics say other wise. I do have a fair bit of insite into the problem and hands on treatment of many addicts. I employed many half way house residents in an earlier career. I'm sorry to say even with 24hr supervision and a clear path away from it, very few made it.
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!

salmonslayer117
Commander

Post by salmonslayer117 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:06 pm

CLEARLAKE wrote:
Bodofish wrote:Karma has already gotten them. They've headed down a path of no return with a couple things soon to come.
Please dont say "a path of no return" because I've managed to kick that evil drug. Unless you meen the thief side. I am proud to say that I've NEVER stolen for ANY reason let alone to suply my habbit. Not to say that the drug is harmless but please dont ever think that a motivated person cant turn they're life around!
That being said, TWEEKERS SUCK!
Amen to that clearlake!
When times get tough, just keep on fishin'!!!

trout assault sean
Petty Officer

Post by trout assault sean » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:59 am

hah, yeah, i live in granite falls, about 5 miles up the mtn loop highway, tweakers everywhere, i dont leave ANYTHING laying around. my uncles buddy caught a beautiful 28 inch steelhead right next to my house (i live on canyon creek) he was only fishin for 15 minutes with a sandshrimp and corky set up. i am so jealous. now i gotta catch me one. one question, how long should i leave my line out when drift fishing?
SENIOR THIS YEAR AT GRANITE FALLS HIGH SCHOOL
Almost have my drivers lisence.
I would rather be fishin' than sittin' in school wishin i was fishin'.
<')}}}}><