canyon creek

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
flyfisher31
Petty Officer

canyon creek

Post by flyfisher31 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:09 pm

has anyone fished here if you go up past the slide there is some good fishing no giants though there are no reports on it though?
I didn't climb to the top of the food chain just to become a vegatarian!

chum77
Petty Officer

RE:canyon creek

Post by chum77 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:07 pm

why do you need opinions from other people, just go check the regs and go fish it ! If your smart and catch some nice fish there you wont say anything about it on a report, thats my best advice for you good luck and i hope catch fish.

Fish On :Chum77

wolverine
Captain

Post by wolverine » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Which Canyon Creek/river? There are 4 listed in the regs. Some open-some closed.
Life's short - fish hard!

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:57 pm

chum77 wrote:why do you need opinions from other people, just go check the regs and go fish it ! If your smart and catch some nice fish there you wont say anything about it on a report, thats my best advice for you good luck and i hope catch fish.

Fish On :Chum77
He already has. He said great fishing nothing big!
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

flyfisher31
Petty Officer

Post by flyfisher31 » Mon May 31, 2010 11:15 am

sorry this got buried the one in clark county has brokkies and a few bow probaly from the hatchery one that survived and reproduced. beatiful place in the pichot national forest.
I didn't climb to the top of the food chain just to become a vegatarian!