Green River!

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
snakejr
Angler

Green River!

Post by snakejr » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:08 pm

hey, i just moved to washington 2 years ago, and i live close to the green and was woundering when the chums will be in thick? and also where should i go to catch them on this river? any info helps...... thanks!

kcc
Warrant Officer

RE:Green River!

Post by kcc » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Look under the topic>>> Green river bank fishing, from a few days ago. There are some spots mentioned in that posting. Good luck

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:10 pm

Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

JA
Angler

Post by JA » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:00 pm

Need some advice... I have fished North of 18 on the green several times and was told that there is decent fishing further south at Flaming Geyser. Is that true and what can I expect?

flinginpooh
Captain

Post by flinginpooh » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:37 pm

never fished flaming geyeser, I am sorry. But for watching fish youre gonna probably pick one of a few places in the auburn area. You have the bridge in Issac Evans park. Not the parking lot with the bathroom but the other one just up river from it. Its smaller. If the water is clear you should have a good viewing there. The 8th st bridge again on a clear water day. Skum fisherman will stand there and snag em though. If ya see it toss em over its been okd by the cops. LOL j/k. Down river from Issac Evans there is a memorial on the side of the road along that area there is some good sections where fish will hold for a lil bit on there way up river. Again if waters not clear though your not seeing a thing. There is another area they hold over by the 18 over pass. Just to the west of the over pass youll see some area with cars parked and a car pool there also. There is a trail back to the river there. Its a nice little hole that from what I understand has a car in the river. Also right under the 18 over pass it is kinda shallow usually. So if there in there you will usually see them. As far as when they will be thick Im thinkin any time. Just check every few days or so. Hope that helps some.
More fish please!