Dunno if anyone has seen this

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Primevci
Petty Officer

Dunno if anyone has seen this

Post by Primevci » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:17 pm

Well up in ceder creek "lewis river" some really smart people decided to post a video they made while fishing funny thing is they caught a bunch of flak over it and took it down but enough people have saved the video and reposted it so here you go

cLOBjgE-BuI

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

RE:Dunno if anyone has seen this

Post by kevinb » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:32 pm

What a bunch of clowns. I like the end,when the camera gets a great close up...
He'd be easy to recognize:-"

wintersteelhead
Warrant Officer

Post by wintersteelhead » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:05 am

I am stunned by peoples ignorance. Can anyone say " Cracker"?

ryan2202
Warrant Officer

Post by ryan2202 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:50 am

Washington's White Trash at their best...this pisses me off!
Ryan

Gringo Pescador

Post by Gringo Pescador » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:12 am

Anyone know who someone in the WDFW to forward it to?
I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun. ~ John Volker

mav186
Commander

Post by mav186 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:45 am

Absolutely inferiorating and despicable...

dubplate
Petty Officer

Post by dubplate » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:21 am

mav186 wrote:Absolutely inferiorating and despicable...

x2
insert sig here:

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:26 am

Gringo Pescador wrote:Anyone know who someone in the WDFW to forward it to?
No need to the fellow who posted it is an attorney (or was one) for the WDFW and CCA. Although I don't agree with poaching I also don't agree with his methods either. He starts out with his little band of followers on PP and then he finds people he likes to take exception with and his band of merry men join other forums for publicly attacking their chosen victims. Apparently we pay him to use state equipment and bandwidth to chase and harass people on forums. The last time he ran up against the Swede and I he was a really unhappy guy. He is bad blood and has ruined a number of forums with his nonsence. He would be a good guy to discuss flossing with............ On PP with his pink worm.
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!

donman
Warrant Officer

Post by donman » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:27 am

This is horrible, my bro-in-law is a state trooper and knows the WDFW guys, I'll see what he can do.

Blackmouth
Lieutenant

Post by Blackmouth » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:45 am

Bodofish wrote:
No need to the fellow who posted it is an attorney (or was one) for the WDFW and CCA. Although I don't agree with poaching I also don't agree with his methods either. He starts out with his little band of followers on PP and then he finds people he likes to take exception with and his band of merry men join other forums for publicly attacking their chosen victims. Apparently we pay him to use state equipment and bandwidth to chase and harass people on forums. The last time he ran up against the Swede and I he was a really unhappy guy. He is bad blood and has ruined a number of forums with his nonsence. He would be a good guy to discuss flossing with............ On PP with his pink worm.
Perhaps personal bias should be kept in check before you go making slanderous posts about people on the internet....

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:56 am

Blackmouth wrote:
Bodofish wrote:
Perhaps personal bias should be kept in check before you go making slanderous posts about people on the internet....
Unless there is more than Todd Ripley, bring it on. The attorney's are already tuned up and we have over 4 gigs of slanderous data for him. He's been tuned before.

Before it can be slanderous there has to be some slander involved. I just don't see anything but the truth.
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!

SAPIplate
Warrant Officer

Post by SAPIplate » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:23 pm

Wow. Those guys are cool. That's what happens when they leave the trailer........

I feel less intelligent after witnessing that waste of a valuable 3:27 of my life
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Release Wild Steelhead
Pink Salmon Fan
Salmo trutta

curado
Admiral

Post by curado » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:03 pm

i have seen stupid but this takes the cake
If it looks fishy, Then fish it, If it dont look fishy, fish it anyways. <')}}}}><

Team Fish Whore
Twisted Steel Guide Service
EGG GURU

jens
Commodore

Post by jens » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:53 pm

I wish those teeth on the Hooknose would have found some marks on his forehead.
"One more......."

Primevci
Petty Officer

Post by Primevci » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Bodofish wrote:
Blackmouth wrote:
Bodofish wrote: No need to the fellow who posted it is an attorney (or was one) for the WDFW and CCA. Although I don't agree with poaching I also don't agree with his methods either. He starts out with his little band of followers on PP and then he finds people he likes to take exception with and his band of merry men join other forums for publicly attacking their chosen victims. Apparently we pay him to use state equipment and bandwidth to chase and harass people on forums. The last time he ran up against the Swede and I he was a really unhappy guy. He is bad blood and has ruined a number of forums with his nonsence. He would be a good guy to discuss flossing with............ On PP with his pink worm.
Unless there is more than Todd Ripley, bring it on. The attorney's are already tuned up and we have over 4 gigs of slanderous data for him. He's been tuned before.

Before it can be slanderous there has to be some slander involved. I just don't see anything but the truth.
are you talking about me?... i was jsut shoked at this video and shared it is all... im a steamfitter constroction worker... maybe i miss read something

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by kevinb » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:29 pm

Primevci wrote:
Bodofish wrote:
Blackmouth wrote: Perhaps personal bias should be kept in check before you go making slanderous posts about people on the internet....

are you talking about me?... i was jsut shoked at this video and shared it is all... im a steamfitter constroction worker... maybe i miss read something
No worries,I believe Bodo is referencing the poster of the video on youtube.

I hope these guys get what they deserve. These jerks make the entire angling community look bad.
Throw the book at 'em!!!:rambo:

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:16 am

Yeah guy's, none of you, Todd "the tool" Ripley.

flippinfool
Commander

Post by flippinfool » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:56 am

ISNT THAT THE GUY YOU KNOW WHO KNOCKED OUT AT THE LAUNCH!
LIVE LIFE DONT LET LIFE LIVE YOU GO FISHIN!!!!!!!!

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:28 am

Jeffrey would sure like to but he keeps hiding.............:-"

Blackmouth
Lieutenant

Post by Blackmouth » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Bodofish wrote:
No need to the fellow who posted it is an attorney (or was one) for the WDFW and CCA.
Make sure your facts are accurate bodo....Cuz these aren't....

As I said before, lets not be slamming other folks when your word doesn't match up with the truth...