!!!!!!!! SLOW DOWN, NO WAKE SLOW THE F@#% DOWN PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about your boats, trailers, and boating specific topics here. Sponsored by Life Proof Boats.
scott080379
Commodore

RE:!!!!!!!! SLOW DOWN, NO WAKE SLOW THE F@#% DOWN PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by scott080379 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:33 am

If the water way is open to all types aof traffic I don't care what kind of boat you are in.............you should watch out for samller and less stable boats............PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pull your head out people and slow down when around canoes and paddlers.

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:37 am

Get over it.
PS: Don't forget to wear PFD. Oh and don't forget to reat the entire boating course and all of it's recomendations, not just the parts that are convenient to your cause.
PPS: If you are so right, paddle your canoe in front of a container ship and see what happens.....
PPPS: Don't forget that PFD, with your attitude, you're going to need it.
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!

flippinfool
Commander

Post by flippinfool » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:11 am

HOW BOUT SOME COMMON SENSE EVERYONE HAS A LITTLE! BE CONFIDENT AND EXPERENCED IF NOT DONT GO ITS NOT WORTH IT ! I DONT RIVER FISH BUT I DO FISH ALOT OF LAKES AND THERE ARE ALOT OF INEXPERENCED BOATS OUT THERE. PEOPLE TRY TO FOLLOW ME AND FISH ON TOP OF ME ALL THE TIME. THE KAYAK PEOPLE PADDLE IN BETWEEN ME AND THE SHORE ALL THE TIME AND IVE HAD PEOPLE DRIVE BY UP ON PLANE SO CLOSE I COULD TOUCH EM! IF I GOT MAD EVERYTIME IT HAPPENED I WOULDNT HAVE TIME TO EVEN FISH! MOST OF THESE PEOPLE ARE TOTALLY IGNORANT THAT THERE DOING SOMETHING WRONG AND THAT IS REALLY SCARY. MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT I DO SAY SOMETHING TO REPLY THAT ITS A RENTAL AND ITS THERE FIRST TIME OUT ON A BOAT. WHO IN THE HELL RENTS TO THESE PEOPLE? WHY GET BEHIND THE WHEEL OF SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT! I KNOW RIVER FISHING IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT BALLGAME AND PRETTY DAMN DANGEROUS. THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE THAT 1% OUT THERE AND WE JUST HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT GOING ON AROUND US IT SUCKS BUT ITS THE TRUTH. I RESPECT ALL WHO RIVER FISH IT TAKES A CERTAIN KIND OF PERSON I THINK YOU HAVE TO REALLY LOVE IT. I PULLED OVER THIS WEEKEND ON THE WAY BACK FROM OYMIPIA AND WATCHED A HUGE GROUP OF PEOPLE FISHING A RIVER. THESE PEOPLE WERE SHOULDER TO SHOULDER . I WATCHED FOR 5 MINS AND SAW 10 DEFFERENT VERBAL ARGUMENTS AND ALMOST A FIGHT! THATS PRETTY SAD WHATS THE FUN IN THAT ? THERE WHERE ALSO CHILDREN PRESENT WATCHING. WHAT HAPPENED TO FUN AND RELAXING?
LIVE LIFE DONT LET LIFE LIVE YOU GO FISHIN!!!!!!!!

G-Man
Admiral

Post by G-Man » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:16 pm

FF, what you witnessed is why I greatly reduced my time river fishing. It used to be no problem, but these days it seems that folks have no patience, common sense or manners. I look forward to cold and rainy days, they tend to keep the unexperienced off the waters.

flippinfool
Commander

Post by flippinfool » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:06 pm

G-Man wrote:FF, what you witnessed is why I greatly reduced my time river fishing. It used to be no problem, but these days it seems that folks have no patience, common sense or manners. I look forward to cold and rainy days, they tend to keep the unexperienced off the waters.
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT MY MAN :cheers: :-$
LIVE LIFE DONT LET LIFE LIVE YOU GO FISHIN!!!!!!!!

sickbayer
Commodore

Post by sickbayer » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:44 pm

i dont bother wilth lake samamish in the summer to many retards....best time is winter and spring.....
Seeking the violent take downs

Thunder jet
V8 309 pump
HAL the tr1 auto pilot
T8 high thrust
LCX 28 HD
Lowrance Broadband Sounder
Fusion for the beat
Penn 835's for the bang zone

scott080379
Commodore

Post by scott080379 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Bodofish wrote:Get over it.
PS: Don't forget to wear PFD. Oh and don't forget to reat the entire boating course and all of it's recomendations, not just the parts that are convenient to your cause.
PPS: If you are so right, paddle your canoe in front of a container ship and see what happens.....
If someone does that then they are just stupid. Now if someone paddles in front of you when they can clearly see you coming i.e. not when you are flying around a corner and all the sudden see you coming.

it is attitudes like yours that get people killed. yeah its great to have a boat that can travel fast up river. but that doesn't mean you shouldn't watch out for the little guys.

Yes people on both sides of this should watch for each other, that is what it boils down to. Not what you are running on the water.

SPARKY101
Captain

Post by SPARKY101 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:19 pm

sickbayer wrote:i dont bother wilth lake samamish in the summer to many retards....best time is winter and spring.....
Seen some ra-tards yesterday at sammy..jet ski with no kill switch cord..ya what a complete ------ u can fill in the blanks...thing almost hit me when he bit it..looked like a nascar race man swimmin in circle chasin boat"just wish boat woulda ran a lap up on him":cheers:
Member:Capital City Bass Club

Team OLYBOYZ

http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr135/sparky240v/

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:57 pm

scott080379 wrote:
Bodofish wrote:Get over it.
If someone does that then they are just stupid. Now if someone paddles in front of you when they can clearly see you coming i.e. not when you are flying around a corner and all the sudden see you coming.

it is attitudes like yours that get people killed. yeah its great to have a boat that can travel fast up river. but that doesn't mean you shouldn't watch out for the little guys.

Yes people on both sides of this should watch for each other, that is what it boils down to. Not what you are running on the water.
Hey you forgot the part about reading the rest of the course...... are you afraid of what it says? Are you carrying the necessary safety equipment to be on the river. Are you anchoring in a safe place? Come on now lets not be selective. If it's good for me, it's good for you.

Do you have your boaters safety card????

Darwinism at it's best. Don't forget your PFD.
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!