Trailer Only

Talk about your boats, trailers, and boating specific topics here. Sponsored by Life Proof Boats.
fishnislife
Admiral

Trailer Only

Post by fishnislife » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:50 am

I have 2 friends that are in need of just trailers.
One needs a 22ft, preferably dual axel and galvinized.
The other just bought a 14ft Lund for a great deal but it didn't come with a trailer.
Finding a trailer without a boat is very tough round here.

Where is a good place to find new/used trailers? For a decent price.
Anyone have a trailer just sitting around that meet either one of these specs?

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sean98204
Angler

RE:Trailer Only

Post by Sean98204 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:23 pm

I have seen some listed on Craig's List and there is a Trailer place at Dagmars Landing in Everett on Smith Island.

Driving Directions to Dagmars

# From Downtown Everett: Take Broadway Ave north from Downtown. Broadway becomes Hwy 529; take that across the Snohomish River bridge and take a right onto 28th Pl, following signs for the Animal Shelter and Langus Riverfront Park. At the next intersection, turn right onto 35th Ave NE. Continue to stop sign and turn left onto Ross Ave and follow the road to Dagmars Landing

# From the South: Take exit #195. Turn left onto E. Marine View Dr. Continue 1.2 miles and take a left onto the entrance ramp onto Hwy 529. Cross the Snohomish River bridge and take a right onto 28th Pl, following signs for the Animal Shelter and Langus Riverfront Park. At the next intersection, turn right onto 35th Ave NE. Continue to stop sign and turn left onto Ross Ave and follow the road to Dagmars Landing

# From the North: Take I-5 exit #198 (N.Broadway) at Marysville. Go approximately one mile to the Frontage Rd exit, following signs for Langus Park and the Animal Shelter. Follow the road past the curve under the Hwy 529 bridge to the stop. Turn to the right onto Ross Ave and follow the road to Dagmars Landing.

Good Luck

scott080379
Commodore

Post by scott080379 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:56 pm

I have been in search for a trailer for my 12 footer for awhile now.........the best place to look if they are looking for used is craigslist.

Ithard to find one for the smaller boats.......but the biggers ones I see on there more often.

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:16 pm

Great, thanks fellas. I'll be on the lookout and let you know if I find anything.

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rich McVey
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Rich McVey » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:12 am

Might want to check the local boat shops and call Ez-Loader. They usually have used trailers on their lots. If they dont have any in, I'd ask them for a reference on where you might find one.

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:03 pm

Buddy with the Lund found a great trailer yesterday. The power of Craigslist. If you can't find what your looking for on CL, then post what your looking for. Better than searching everyday. Just a suggestion to all.

Thanks again for the replies, I have passed the info on and it is being put to good use.

fishnislife