Hello and an introduction

Prefer fly fishing? This is the forum for you.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
LittleTrib
Petty Officer

Hello and an introduction

Post by LittleTrib » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Hi guys, this is my first post here at WL. I'm a long time lurker for the lake reports. I grew up bait fishing with my dad, but in the past few years, I have found my love for flyfishing. I am a high school student with a busy schedule but on my open days (especially now that it is summer...), one can find me trolling a wooly bugger from my pontoon boat on a lowland lake, bushwacking into mountain streams to toss bushy dry flies at colorful trout, or attempting a strenuous hike to a high alpine lake. Hopefully I learn a bunch from all of you and I hope I can return the favor by posting my reports.
-LittleTrib

ps. oh yeah, How do I post pics?

Marc Martyn
Rear Admiral Two Stars

RE:Hello and an introduction

Post by Marc Martyn » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:51 pm

LittleTrib wrote:Hi guys, this is my first post here at WL. I'm a long time lurker for the lake reports. I grew up bait fishing with my dad, but in the past few years, I have found my love for flyfishing. I am a high school student with a busy schedule but on my open days (especially now that it is summer...), one can find me trolling a wooly bugger from my pontoon boat on a lowland lake, bushwacking into mountain streams to toss bushy dry flies at colorful trout, or attempting a strenuous hike to a high alpine lake. Hopefully I learn a bunch from all of you and I hope I can return the favor by posting my reports.
-LittleTrib

ps. oh yeah, How do I post pics?
Welcome to the site, LittleTrib!

It sounds like you have a good start at fly fishing. I started at your age and I have thoroughly enjoyed the last 42 years of fly fishing.

To post a picture, go to your original post and click on Attach. A menu will appear where you select a photo on your computer. After you have selected the photo, click on upload. That's it.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

RE:Hello and an introduction

Post by Amx » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:12 am

Welcome to WashingtonLakes.com. :cheers:
Tom.

Interests: living

Return to “Fly Fishing presented by Northwest Fly Anglers Club”