WashingtonLakes.com Lake Sammamish Open Sunday July 19th!

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

WashingtonLakes.com Lake Sammamish Open Sunday July 19th!

Post by Mike Carey » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:28 pm

It's Official! WashingtonLakes.com will host it's first ever combination bass/trout derby on lake Sammamish, Sunday, July 19th. Following the Derby will be a prize ceremony and potluck BBQ. PLEASE NOTE UPDATED ENTRY FORM AND RULES.

Also note, the Potluck/BBQ is open to all members of WL.com, whether you are entered in the derby or not!

Guaranteed first place prizes are $100 cash each for top weight bass and top weight trout. Runner Up prizes for second place bass and trout winners are soft tackle box filled with tackle gear, valued $75 retail. Anglers are allowed to fish for both bass and trout during the derby.

Cost per angler is $10.

Registration Forms and Rules can be printed Here:

2009 Lake Sammamish Derby Rules

2009 Lake Sammamish Derby Signup

Would you like to help use promote the event? Just print out this flyer and ask to have it posted at your favorite tackle or boat store. Thanks!

2009 Lake Sammamish Derby Flyer

We hope to see lot's of anglers for this sure to be exciting event!

Thanks to the following Sponsors of the Event:

TTI-Blakemore Fishing Group - Home of the Roadrunner, Mr. Crappie, Daiichi Hooks, Bleeding Bait Hooks, Reel Magic, and much more!

WestCoastCustomTackle - Local manufacturer of high quality custom poured bass baits. These are great plastics!

FishCreekSpinners - One of the most innovative spinners I have ever seen. Definitely a classic trout spinner!

Aqua-Scent - Maker of the Fish Tickle line of scent tabs. See our Jefferson Head Blackmouth video to see it in action - and catching!

Yakima Bait Company - Maker of Worden Lures, such famous names as Roostertails, lil Corky, Spin-N-Glo, and more. Another great Pacific NW tackle producer!

www.BulletWeights.com - Bullet Weights is one of the largest sinker manufacturers in the world and is reported to have the largest selection of fishing sinker products in the marketplace.

Reef Runner Lures - the finest in original designs, paint finishes, hooks, and hand crafted quality - designed and tested in the USA - check out their website for some really nice looking walleye, bass, and trout lures!

Silver Horde Fishing Supplies - manufacturers of a variety of high quality salmon and trout gear. Located in Lynnwood!
(425) 778-2640

Field Designs - custom embroidery - Hats - Shirts - Sportswear
Embroidery - Printing - a WL.com member supporting business.

Bioline Fishing Line - "Bioline is the best option for anglers, fish, and the environment. With exceptional performance and handling comparable to premium nylon monofilament, Bioline is the intelligent choice for spinning and casting line, leaders and fly tippets."

LAST BUT NOT LEAST - A CUSTOM SIGNATURE FISHING ROD SIGNED BY THE SWEDE HIMSELF!

More Coming - these sponsors are all contributing to our prizes and angler gift packs that you'll receive at Derby Day check in.

Here is a PayPal link in case you want to pay online rather than mail in a check or pay day of event. Please still download the forms and have them filled out so when you arrive at 6:10am you're ready to go:

First, go to PayPal.com

Here's how to send money:

Enter payment information and click Continue.
Review the details of the payment and click Send Money. Use the e-mail address: admin@washingtonlakes.com for where to send it to.

Enter amount ($10 per angler on your boat), mark this transaction as "Services".

On the next screen, mark the subject as "WL.com Derby" and in the Message Box enter your name, any others that are fishing with you, and your WL.com User Names, address, and phone number.

Click "Send Money" button and you're done. Thanks and I hope this will make the registration process easier for everyone.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

Rich McVey
Sponsor
Sponsor

RE:WashingtonLakes.com Lake Sammamish Open Sunday July 19th!

Post by Rich McVey » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:23 pm

Its already on my calander:cheers:

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:59 am

The Swede tribe small as a group but will be packing passions and a shorter Scott:colors: will be coming and I will pack as many kids as I can as well:cheers:

Kings on the grill:chef: , burgers:-$ and dogs:-$ for the kids and about 25 ((cupcakes))):tongue: =p~ :thumright :thumleft: I will personally hand deliver to a few](*,) :viking: :sunny:

Fish on!!!!

Lots of prizes as well

(Silver Horde):thumright went very swell on there gifts and caring for the cause=d> THANK YOU KELLY=d>

One lucky dog:-$ will be leaving with a very sweet summer run Rod as well:cheers: :bounce:
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:24 am

Thanks Swede! OK everyone, let's start hearing from you. Send in your entry forms if you'll be fishing or if you are just coming for the afternoon BBQ please let us know. We'll have plenty of food but we are also asking for potluck items as well. Last year was a lot of fun and this year with the derby portion it's sure to be a blast!

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:17 pm

Alright ladies and gentlemen we are now less than a month away until the Extravaganza/Derby. Get those entry/liability forms and fees sent in. (Only $10 per angler to enter) Time will go fast as the weather heats up so get'em in. Lookn forward to seeing all of you there.

Let's get this thing going one last time. Who is coming and tell us if your bringing anything for the bbq/social.

Roll Call

1) Mike Carey
2) fishnislife
3) BigbassDez
4) RaMcVey
5) swedefish4life1
6) Steve F.
7) Jolie F.
8) BassinBomber
9) BF
10) Davidwat1
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)

fishnislife
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:02 am

BUMP. Please be sure to send in your entry forms so we can anticipate how many will be attending the Derby/BBQ.

Thanks!

BassinBomber
Admiral

Post by BassinBomber » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:06 am

BF and I will be there Mike,..I'll send you the forms ASAP! We'll bring something for the BBQ,..just not sure what yet but it'll be enough!

BB
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Passion-4-Bassin"

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:49 am

](*,) :viking: I will be supporting cups:colors: , mouth gear:-$ and sap gloves:cheers: Big Hawaiiain/make sure you do your road work:cyclopsan #-o LMAO

Flipper will be my water BOY:tongue: :thumright o:) 8-[

Kings in the secret sauce

Swede Sausage links and buns

Protein drinks for after:-$ :cheers: :colors:

Fish on!

Grill in tow then right back on the Kings
Attachments
Buffers_048.JPG
Buffers_048.JPG (49.05 KiB) Viewed 3976 times
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:29 pm

BassinBomber wrote:BF and I will be there Mike,..I'll send you the forms ASAP! We'll bring something for the BBQ,..just not sure what yet but it'll be enough!

BB
cool. :chef:

davidwat1
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by davidwat1 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:34 pm

I'll be there! Dez and I are fishing together. Looking forward to meeting the crew!:bounce:
http://www.WatkinsBassfishing.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sponsor WashingtonLakes.com

SPARKY101
Captain

Post by SPARKY101 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:50 pm

davidwat1 wrote:I'll be there! Dez and I are fishing together. Looking forward to meeting the crew!:bounce:
Oh david you in for it now#-o bring your ipod with ear buds..and make sure he stays in the back of the boat"he like to try a cuddle"
Member:Capital City Bass Club

Team OLYBOYZ

http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr135/sparky240v/

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:52 pm

davidwat1 wrote:I'll be there! Dez and I are fishing together. Looking forward to meeting the crew!:bounce:

Yess you are reading this correctly David and i will be coming back with two of the biggest bass that sunday ... dont worry guyz there is always big trout also .. lol

Not to mention the big showdown between Mark and I in the casting contest , all gloves off cage match style ..

All im really looking foward too is seeing the crew again and fishislife bringing me my darn Doritos !! ( DONT FORGET) !!:clown:

Dobyns Rods
http://www.dobynsrods.com/

Panic Minnow
http://density-tackle.com/

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

Official WashingtonLakes.com Video Consultant

davidwat1
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by davidwat1 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:06 pm

SPARKY101 wrote:
Oh david you in for it now#-o bring your ipod with ear buds..and make sure he stays in the back of the boat"he like to try a cuddle"
Hey Spark, ya know now that you mention it, he did seem awful "comfortable" on your boat that day, in fact I think he had pretty well taken over the front deck from what I can recall! Dez dude, that ain't happening on my watch! :bom:
http://www.WatkinsBassfishing.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:08 pm

hmmm, maybe we need a bass handicap. :-({|=

OK everyone, here's a chance to win bragging rights over a couple bass pros!

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Mike Carey wrote:hmmm, maybe we need a bass handicap. :-({|=

I willing to take a "xxx" handicap , no prob .. still gonna weigh in 4 (just like last year, remember Fishnislife ? do ya member ) lol ..

Dave , that day i was out with sparky we were doing something different .. Spark dogg can hold his on .. he just better be glade that he has a club tourney the weekend of this event , or else ! or else ! lmao

:bounce:
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dobyns Rods

Panic Minnow

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

davidwat1
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by davidwat1 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:18 pm

Bigbass Dez wrote:

I willing to take a 1lb handicap , no prob .. still gonna weigh in 4 (just like last year, remember Fishnislife ? do ya member ) lol ..

Dave , that day i was out with sparky we were doing something different .. Spark dogg can hold his on .. he just better be glade that he has a club tourney the weekend of this event , or else ! or else ! lmao

man you already have a handicap, you're fishing with me, I wouldn't go adding to that if I were you! :-" And yeah, Spark can hold his own, he proved that by crushing lake washington last weekend, not that he had anything to prove in the first place!!!!!:cheers:

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:35 pm

davidwat1 wrote:
Bigbass Dez wrote:

I willing to take a xxx handicap , no prob .. still gonna weigh in 4 (just like last year, remember Fishnislife ? do ya member ) lol ..

man you already have a handicap, you're fishing with me, I wouldn't go adding to that if I were you! :-" And yeah, Spark can hold his own, he proved that by crushing lake washington last weekend, not that he had anything to prove in the first place!!!!!:cheers:

Dobyns Rods

Panic Minnow

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

SPARKY101
Captain

Post by SPARKY101 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:42 pm

Bigbass Dez wrote:

I willing to take a "xxx" handicap , no prob .. still gonna weigh in 4 (just like last year, remember Fishnislife ? do ya member ) lol ..

Glad to see at least a couple people think i can hold my own.Im just a rookie in the BASS world with a lotta love for the game:cheers: David watch out he will whip the glock out yell some street smack like trolling and patrolling DEZ IS THE REV OF RIGGIN,MASTER OF DRAGGIN and queen of mean and once i heard that i just jumped to the back..Dez u are truly lucky im in a tourney that weekend or i would put the "J-MAN" on my boat while you be snakin up a storm with the o doritos and at the end of the day all you would have to show for it is a orange camera with a picture on the srceen that puts the sparkle in your eye:bball: :cheers:
Member:Capital City Bass Club

Team OLYBOYZ

http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr135/sparky240v/

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:57 am

See what i mean , How can ya not get exited about this deal .. Hey Sparky Pump ya brakes on that master dragging stuff , You know how i feel about draggers , dragging, reving it , what eva man !! I Cant wait to break out the "NO DRAGGING" t-shirt next year !! Makes me wonder if certain guys will get ticked off , who knows but i will keep ya posted ...lol .. Taggy puchline is P.D.T.S (Put down the senko) Mine is gonna be R.U.A.R. (Reel Up and ReCast)

:batman:

Dobyns Rods

Panic Minnow

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:03 am

Shall I bring my white casting bucket :-$ 10 gallon job:cheers: lets say 100 bucks :-$ to bury it first cast:-$ 30 yards and then 10 yards out each round for all you Bassmasterbaiters???:colors: :bounce: :cheers:

I love this stuff:thumright and only one good real hand but I love huckleberrys[-x who think there naildrivers from doing=d>

I will custom paint her as well:sunny:

Batters up](*,) :viking:

Return to “Announcements and Fishing/Club Notices”