EVENING FISHING?

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
personfly18
Petty Officer

EVENING FISHING?

Post by personfly18 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:49 am

Does anyone know any good evening fishing lakes in pierce/thurston county?

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

RE:EVENING FISHING?

Post by Toni » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:18 am

In Sept. Tanwax was great with flies (black) about 4 years ago. It was one of those fishing moments one remembers forever.
A couple years ago I switched over and fish for salmon from Sept on now.
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

Dustin07
Commodore

Post by Dustin07 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:29 pm

you also have Ohop and Kapowsin in your neighborhood. I dn't see why the wouldn't be good. I've fished Kapowsin in the wee early mornings duck hunting, but not evenings.

word of warning, if you fish Kapowsin... from boat... be extremly careful. Lots of stumps and YOU WILL HIT A TREE no matter how much you watch for them. so be prepared.

leadfoot067
Petty Officer

Post by leadfoot067 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:21 pm

most of my fishing is evening ...due to the fact i work so much during the week i just dont feel like getting up early on the weekends to fish..so we fish in the eve most of the time...tanwax,ohop,silver,rapjon,clear...kapowsin...

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:42 pm

you can add Whitman lake to that. It is at the north east side of Tanwax
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

2000subaru
Commander

Post by 2000subaru » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Been fishing Tapps from the Bonney Lake boat launch nightly. Usually good for 2 or 3 fish.