WHAT IS BEST LAKE(S) IN PIERCE/THURSTON COUNTY???

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
personfly18
Petty Officer

WHAT IS BEST LAKE(S) IN PIERCE/THURSTON COUNTY???

Post by personfly18 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:41 pm

I've been to a lot of lakes and caught nothing. Does anyone know what the best lake(s) in Pierce and Thurston county are. I'm lookin more trout-bluegill-perch-catfish-carp...not bass. If you do give a lake name could you please tel me what part of the lake and what to use.

fishaholictaz
Admiral

RE:WHAT IS BEST LAKE(S) IN PIERCE/THURSTON COUNTY???

Post by fishaholictaz » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:52 pm

Go to Offut they are catching plenty of fish and some are running pretty big... (meaning trout) I have also seen a few perch around 2 pounds. If you go there hit the resort and ask for Rob tell them Tim said to get you set up:cheers: Also look in the thread "best way to fish from the bank" And the rig I describe is killer off the dock at the resort:-$
This one was caught there off the dock not more then a few weeks ago....
Attachments
78975767_terryt.jpg
78975767_terryt.jpg (18.54 KiB) Viewed 807 times
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A fisherman= A JERK ON ONE END OF A FISHING POLE WAITING FOR A JERK ON THE OTHER!!
Hello, my name is Tim and I am addicted to fishing!
Coming to you from Wyoming!!!
Photo bucket

f1sh1nf00l
Warrant Officer

Post by f1sh1nf00l » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:23 pm

I took my wife and son to Tanwax a couple of weeks ago and we caught ALOT of really nice trout, many in the 3-5 lb range. We launched from Rainbow Resort, and got most of our fish on the opposit side of the lake within 20 yards of shore.

Denman
Petty Officer

Post by Denman » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:09 am

Ohop too! And don't forget about Spanaway or American. $10 boat launch fee at Spanaway keeps me away.

Maury
Petty Officer

Post by Maury » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Go to American Lake, at the south end is an area called "Little Am Lk". good for perch.

Lake st clair near Lacey is good for trout and crappie (and bass).