My Favorite Beer is.... You must be 21 to enter

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
bassackwards
Commander

RE:My Favorite Beer is.... You must be 21 to enter

Post by bassackwards » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:32 pm

BECKS...

I used to be a Corona guy...for some reason I switched to German. A six pack is pretty safe in my house, maybe lasts a month or longer.
God Bless our brave men and women fighting to preserve our way of life!!!

bassackwards
Commander

Post by bassackwards » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:37 pm

Mike Carey wrote:as I recently celebrated birthday #49 my taste has shifted to the lite side of things - I know, pretty pathetic. Hinekin Lite for me.
Mike...I better not hear or see you with those HUGE "over the glasses" sunglasses in a year. You know, the ones that the 80 yr. olds wear? I guess they'd be okay if they were polorized...

LOL

EastsideRedneck
Commander

Post by EastsideRedneck » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:12 pm

I used to be a pretty big beer snob in college, but now it is pretty much Bud Select or Coors Light. From time to time I'll go for Guinness or a Pyramid Hefeweisen. I'm still trying to figure out how the heck I afforded buying some of the imported brews I drank back then. Cheap,crisp, and cold is all I need most days.

bpm2000
Captain

Post by bpm2000 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:10 pm

I've developed some kind of stomach problem to beer so I cant drink too much of it these days. But I used to suck down quite a few black butte porters, sierra nevada pales, full sail ipas. I like hops. Stone ipa. Mmm. Alaskan smoked when it comes around in the winter. Nowadays I just drink PBR or pacifico if i drink beer, or whatever someone else buys :cheers: .

Kenster
Lieutenant

Post by Kenster » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:16 pm

it's all in the name "HEINEKEN"

KENS. MINIKENS, KENCANS OR BOTTLES I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!

bassackwards
Commander

Post by bassackwards » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:26 pm

bpm2000 wrote:I've developed some kind of stomach problem to beer so I cant drink too much of it these days. But I used to suck down quite a few black butte porters, sierra nevada pales, full sail ipas. I like hops. Stone ipa. Mmm. Alaskan smoked when it comes around in the winter. Nowadays I just drink PBR or pacifico if i drink beer, or whatever someone else buys :cheers: .
OH NOOOOO....it's happening

It's called getting old my friend, I'm with ya and it SUCKS. Where did the days of Doritto's and BEER for dinner go??? Now I'm choking down 2 servings of fruits and veggies every day just to stay "regular" (sorry, more info than you wanted)....ha, ha, ha....too funny.

Keep up the fight bpm