~"Things That Make You Go Hmmmmm?"~

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
BOLDbomber
Petty Officer

Post by BOLDbomber » Mon May 18, 2009 8:49 pm

BY: BOLDbomber

~People who use a spinning reel in the most unconventional way,.. "BACKWARDS",.. You can easily spot them, as their reels are in the up postion as it if was a baitcaster.

~Roland Martin's "prototype" gear.

~If RED terminal tackle is invisible,.. what is the deal with RED colored lures?

~Making sense of Swede's posts. ](*,) <-- no pun intended

~On PB catches,.. why anglers claim different "but larger" weights, which is in direct correlation on how the story is currently being told / to whom it is being told to.

those are just some of the things that make BOLDbomber go Hmmmm?
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon May 18, 2009 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nice job on your catch, but let there be no doubt,..
Bed fish are easier than hatchery trout,..

~"Summa dem try to rhyme,.. but they cant rhyme like this ~ GO! GO!"~

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

RE:~"Things That Make You Go Hmmmmm?"~

Post by The Quadfather » Mon May 18, 2009 8:59 pm

Yeah, the upside down reel.... I love that. I saw one guy just this week. It got me to thinking that maybe the reel was a left hand retrieve.. and he wanted to use it as rt. handed or visa versa. But then. Hmmmm. I bet that wasn't it at all.:-"
"Honey Badger don't care.. Honey Badger don't give a ....."

4r7wHMg5Yjg

Anglinarcher
Admiral

Post by Anglinarcher » Tue May 19, 2009 2:14 pm

BOLDbomber wrote:~"Things That Make You Go Hmmmmm?"~

BY: BOLDbomber

~People who use a spinning reel in the most unconventional way,.. "BACKWARDS",.. You can easily spot them, as their reels are in the up postion as it if was a baitcaster.

~Roland Martin's "prototype" gear.

~If RED terminal tackle is invisible,.. what is the deal with RED colored lures?

~Making sense of Swede's posts. ](*,) <-- no pun intended

~On PB catches,.. why anglers claim different "but larger" weights, which is in direct correlation on how the story is currently being told / to whom it is being told to.

those are just some of the things that make BOLDbomber go Hmmmm?
OK this got me thinking. You mean like Bush Sr. when he was in a fishing photo op with the spinning real upside down as you mention. My first thoughts were that not only was he a phony, but so were his aids and guide.

Not to pick on one party, how about Jimmy carter being afraid of a killer rabbit that swam toward his boat.

Not these two things made me say Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. LOL
Too much water, so many fish, too little time.

ChrisB
Captain

Post by ChrisB » Tue May 19, 2009 3:24 pm

Fully agree, on Swede's posts mostly.
aka Powerworm

Drewp
Commander

Post by Drewp » Tue May 19, 2009 3:40 pm

Are BOLDbomber and BassinBomber one and the same? Hmmmmmmm.......:dwarf:
"My fingers smell fishy and I like it."

Desertcreek
Warrant Officer

Post by Desertcreek » Tue May 19, 2009 3:54 pm

That is the pot calling the kettle black!

I think you are giving the Swede a run for his money as far as confusing posts. It took me a week to learn swedebonics. I don't know if I have the mental capacity to learn another dilaect such as yours. WOW!

BassinBomber
Admiral

Post by BassinBomber » Tue May 19, 2009 4:00 pm

Drewp wrote:Are BOLDbomber and BassinBomber one and the same? Hmmmmmmm.......:dwarf:
Not even close dude,..good try though,..that might be what BOLDbomber wanted people to think,..BBD asked the same question lastnight till he realized that we were both in the chat room at the same time,..LOL!

BB
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue May 19, 2009 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Passion-4-Bassin"

BassinBomber
Admiral

Post by BassinBomber » Tue May 19, 2009 4:01 pm

Drewp wrote:Are BOLDbomber and BassinBomber one and the same? Hmmmmmmm.......:dwarf:
Besides Drewp,..if I was "posin" like that I would've came up with a better screename than that,..HaHa,..sometimes we're on at the same time,..just look down at the "Active-Users" list,..same IP addy,.I don't think so!

BB
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue May 19, 2009 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Passion-4-Bassin"

BassinBomber
Admiral

Post by BassinBomber » Tue May 19, 2009 4:04 pm

Desertcreek wrote:That is the pot calling the kettle black!

I think you are giving the Swede a run for his money as far as confusing posts. It took me a week to learn swedebonics. I don't know if I have the mental capacity to learn another dilaect such as yours. WOW!
Fully agree DC,..some people speak/write/type before they think about what is being laid down for all the world 2 see,..I tell ya,.."Some-Peoples-Kids"!

BB
"Passion-4-Bassin"

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by The Quadfather » Tue May 19, 2009 4:13 pm

BassinBomber wrote:
Besides Drewp,..if I was "posin" like that I would've came up with a better screename than that,..HaHa,..sometimes we're on at the same time,..just look down at the "Active-Users" list,..same IP addy,.I don't think so!

BB
You never know BB.... you could have two browsers open.:colors:
"Honey Badger don't care.. Honey Badger don't give a ....."

4r7wHMg5Yjg

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Tue May 19, 2009 4:56 pm

I think 3 inch rule is impacting his game:-$ Small Red Bomber:-& might need a Cupcake slammed down his Big Mouth:cheers: :chef:
Batters up show nothing but words:-$ :thumleft: ](*,) :viking:

BassinBomber
Admiral

Post by BassinBomber » Tue May 19, 2009 5:04 pm

The Quadfather wrote:
BassinBomber wrote:

BB
You never know BB.... you could have two browsers open.:colors:
Same IP addy,..not really,..either way it's not me,..! And 2 tell you the truth I'm starting 2 get peaved about it!

BB
"Passion-4-Bassin"

BassinBomber
Admiral

Post by BassinBomber » Tue May 19, 2009 5:05 pm

swedefish4life1 wrote:I think 3 inch rule is impacting his game:-$ Small Red Bomber:-& might need a Cupcake slammed down his Big Mouth:cheers: :chef:
Batters up show nothing but words:-$ :thumleft: ](*,) :viking:
I'm with the Big Swede on this one,..he knows I don't play! What would be my reason,..whatever!

BB
"Passion-4-Bassin"

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Tue May 19, 2009 6:29 pm

Maybe its just me but I understand the Swede quite well.What makes me go Hmmmm are guys in pics holding fish out of the water by their hills or without gloves and then saying they released it unharmed.Hmmmm thats darn near impossible.
When youre up to your rear end in alligators,its hard to remember that the initial plan was to drain the swamp.

Desertcreek
Warrant Officer

Post by Desertcreek » Tue May 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Without gloves? Who in the hell wears gloves when handling fish. These things aren't nearly as big of panzies as the guys trying to catch them. I'm not referring to you racfish but jeez louise. I caught a SM last week w/ 2 feet of line hanging out it's arse and a swivel attached to it. My son caught one with a crank bait burried in it. If they were in such bad shape how were they able to chase down a spinner bait. I'm all for taking care of fish but they aren't premies. I have put fish in my live well that were bleeding so badly they turned the well red. Six hours later you can't tell which one was bleeding.
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue May 19, 2009 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AaronE
Commander

Post by AaronE » Wed May 20, 2009 7:55 am

BassinBomber wrote:
Not even close dude,..good try though,..that might be what BOLDbomber wanted people to think,..BBD asked the same question lastnight till he realized that we were both in the chat room at the same time,..LOL!

BB
If you're running Firefox, you can load an add-in that lets you run multiple profiles in individual browsers. I use it to stay logged into one of my photographer networking sites using both my fashion profile and my artistic nudes profile. The same thing would work here.

So, you gotta do better than that, BB :-$
Puget Sound Float Tube Club
http://www.psftc.com
=====================
2010 Bass: 2
2009 Bass: 80
Year's Best: 2# 3oz
WA Best: 6# 4oz
PB: 12# 7oz (GA)

Drewp
Commander

Post by Drewp » Wed May 20, 2009 8:32 am

Honestly, no ill will was meant BB (BOLD and Bassin), it was simply the first thing that came to mind when considering the hmmmm factor. I mos def wasn't trying to put you on blast and certainly don't think that you are "posin." What would a board be without a few aliases?

DC, I call them as I see them, albeit in the fashion of whispering cryptic nothings. You gotta love a little flava in ya ear (see Craig Mack), and since I don't get to use my English degree in my professional life, I might as well use in an arena such as this that promotes a bit of pointed polyester prose. I interject with the realness when I can, but find it more suitable to leave the lesson sessions to the pros.

Wogwon.
"My fingers smell fishy and I like it."

Desertcreek
Warrant Officer

Post by Desertcreek » Wed May 20, 2009 11:29 am

I was referring to Bold Bomber when I made the accusation of confusing posts. I understand you loud and clear. The symbols and open ended phrases are what leave me thinking HMMMMMMMMM!

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Wed May 20, 2009 11:52 am

Bring him to Swede Old school duty/washed up 3/4 dead :-$ one shot wonder](*,) :thumright bank on it! and its the Swedish hugs after the dance:viking: that do the integity damage8-[

Lake Wa with these Bass guy studs =d> Not biting=show yourself little man:study: :thumbdown the Swede is on the feed8-[

CLEAR ENOUGH???

Its all about the Love#-o :jocolor:

FISH ON!

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Wed May 20, 2009 12:47 pm

[quote="swedefish4life1"]Bring him to Swede Old school duty/washed up 3/4 dead :-$ one shot wonder](*,) :thumright bank on it! and its the Swedish hugs after the dance:viking: that do the integity damage8-[

Lake Wa with these Bass guy studs =d&gt]

LMAO !! :bom:

Dobyns Rods
http://www.dobynsrods.com/

Panic Minnow
http://density-tackle.com/

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

Official WashingtonLakes.com Video Consultant