Home made lures??

Post your Jig, Spinners and spoon photos and directions here
Aaron
Owner/Engineer
Owner/Engineer

RE:Home made lures??

Post by Aaron » Sun May 03, 2009 7:31 pm

No prob Doug. The other poster saw that he was kinda derailing things and requested it be removed, so I removed it.
Aaron
Owner/Software Engineer

2009 Hewescraft 20' ProV
2009 Mercury Optimax 150
2012 Tohatsu 8hp 4-stroke
Minn Kota Terrova #80 i-Pilot
Humminbird 959ci HD DI
Baystar Hydraulic Steering
Traxstech Fishing System

curado
Admiral

Post by curado » Tue May 05, 2009 4:43 pm

anybody ever fish rvrfshr spinners
If it looks fishy, Then fish it, If it dont look fishy, fish it anyways. <')}}}}><

Team Fish Whore
Twisted Steel Guide Service
EGG GURU

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Tue May 05, 2009 9:18 pm

I didn't have an all black woolly bugger to lure trout to my boat so I made one.
Attachments
black_woolly_bugger_003_resize.jpg
black_woolly_bugger_003_resize.jpg (75.56 KiB) Viewed 1486 times
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

Kokonuts
Warrant Officer

Post by Kokonuts » Wed May 20, 2009 6:27 am

I've made up a few spinners for Kokanee & Trout using wire , beads, blades as most people do! But I like to use a second hook between the beads hanging on a small clevis or swivle. I make the shaft long enough so it dosnt hit the tail hook.

Another thing I like to use is the heat shrink wrap for wire connections. Use a hair dryer to heat it, I put it over a couple of beads and shrink it down for a "Tail" or use it to cover the wire loops. It comes in several sizes & colors, you can pick it up at most Auto supply stores. While you're at the store check out the rolls of shiny tape to put on attractors, lures etc. Its much cheaper than the small packs you get in the fishing dept. & comes in rolls about 5ft. long.

I would like to post some pictures but dont know how, its hard to teach an old dog or fisherman new tricks! #-o Kokonuts =d>
Where ever I go........There I am!

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Wed May 20, 2009 7:17 am

I would like to see the shrink wrap thing you are talking about. When I post pictures I usually post the writing first them go right away and click the edit button and browse to the picture. You may have to resize the picture. The ones I put up were 800x600 I think.
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

Return to “Hardware How-to's and Swap Event”