Good Weather this weekend!

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

RE:Good Weather this weekend!

Post by kevinb » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:48 am

RaMcVey wrote:
kevinb wrote:Looks like I'll be at Tapps tomorrow in search of smallies and ski's!!!:cheers:

:sunny: :cheers: :sunny:
You gonna come out and play too?, I'll be there around noon...maybe a little earlier but I need to mow the lawn first..
I'd do it now but I'd wake my neighbors up and I need coffee ASAP

Rich McVey
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Rich McVey » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:39 am

Yea, Hoping to launch about 3:30.

Has anyone verified if theyre keeping the county launch open till 8 now?

R0cky23
Warrant Officer

Post by R0cky23 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:00 pm

I think I will play my Sega Bass Fishing game for the Wii on Sunday. lol
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yo Adrian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-Rocky Balboa

"Age ain't nothin"
-Rocky Balboa

"My momma said that life was like a box of chocolates, ya never know what ya gonna get".
-Forrest Gump

bassmasterderek
Commander

Post by bassmasterderek » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:37 pm

fishaholictaz wrote:
bassmasterderek wrote:I might go out to black lake in thurston county tommorrow! Wish i could go sunday or monday instead but work and honey do list will keep me off the water when its real warm!
Black lake sucks:-"

Good luck BMD:dwarf:
I agree I hate black lake.. I got blanked today! But I still go there every once in awhile cuz I aint scurred. I got a tourney there at the end of the month so I figured I would scope it out.

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by kevinb » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:04 pm

Ended up doing some yard work and got the pool setup. So tomorrow(Sunday) the family and I will be looking
for ski's and smallies. IT'S ON!!!:rambo: :nemo:

kzoo
Commodore

Post by kzoo » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:08 pm

Same thing for me, ended up doing yard work and catch up on sleep, I've been dragging this bug for the past two weeks.

Going to hit WA WA tomorrow. I heard the fishing wasn't that good today, probably need to a couple days to have the fish adjusted to the nice weather!

flippinfool
Commander

Post by flippinfool » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:35 pm

kzoo i believe your right hit terrel one hit on a jig and craw the fish are shut down maybe tomorrow will see some fish.
LIVE LIFE DONT LET LIFE LIVE YOU GO FISHIN!!!!!!!!

Rich McVey
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Rich McVey » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:40 pm

Launched at 3:50. Tapps was starting to see more boat traffic. Half dozen different rigs out. 1 water skier and 1 wake boarder too. Cruised over some nice schools but they were gone when we circled back.

Back tomorrow? Of Course!!!

ChrisB
Captain

Post by ChrisB » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:52 am

That sucks Flippin Fool. I'm waiting to hear if Team Grippin got there hands on any lips.
aka Powerworm

BassFanatic
Commander

Post by BassFanatic » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:02 am

No deal Chrisb it was a tough day out there yesterday
CPR-BOYZ
CHECK US OUT ON YOUTUBE!!!

BassinBomber
Admiral

Post by BassinBomber » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:46 am

ChrisB wrote:That sucks Flippin Fool. I'm waiting to hear if Team Grippin got there hands on any lips.
Nope,..great day on the water @ Terrell with Basstradamus-FlippinFool-BassFanatic-Magnificent1 and myself,..but no takers,..about the most excitement I had yesterday was a follow by a "Dink",..other than that "zilch-nadda-zero-skunked",..!

BB
"Passion-4-Bassin"

flippinfool
Commander

Post by flippinfool » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:43 pm

ChrisB wrote:That sucks Flippin Fool. I'm waiting to hear if Team Grippin got there hands on any lips.
whatever u do chris watch out for those grippin lips guys . all they did was drive me nuts all day long following me all over the lake casting over me bummin baits off me eating my snacks they almost ran into my boat and they bogarted the launch for like 30 mins. they also almost ran my off the road on the way home. never again!
LIVE LIFE DONT LET LIFE LIVE YOU GO FISHIN!!!!!!!!

TravisRush
Commander

Post by TravisRush » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:20 pm

No fishing for me but it was a nice day for some baseball. Anyone open for coming down and fishing from late May to late June? I have a few weeks of nothing to do but class...

fishnazzi
Warrant Officer

Post by fishnazzi » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:23 pm

Travis you in Longview or Everett.........

SPARKY101
Captain

Post by SPARKY101 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:13 pm

flippinfool wrote:
whatever u do chris watch out for those grippin lips guys . all they did was drive me nuts all day long following me all over the lake casting over me bummin baits off me eating my snacks they almost ran into my boat and they bogarted the launch for like 30 mins. they also almost ran my off the road on the way home. never again!
I think tin man is drunk most of the time which explaines his need for comfort of "Team everyone else catches lipps":clown: :-"
Member:Capital City Bass Club

Team OLYBOYZ

http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr135/sparky240v/

TravisRush
Commander

Post by TravisRush » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Longview right now...I will be back in Everett in late June after school lets out

fishnazzi
Warrant Officer

Post by fishnazzi » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:43 pm

OK i spoke with you on NW bass ..................... boats running. I'm here in Everett stay in touch. Gotta get a new trolling motor battery tomorrow and maybe Shoecraft or Goodwin in the afternoon or Tues am. Later

BassinBomber
Admiral

Post by BassinBomber » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:57 pm

flippinfool wrote:

LOL,..FF
you know by now you can't stay away from TGL,..you're hooked,..HaHa,..how'd you and the Mrs do at St. Clair? That'll be our next spot FF,..just let me know when we're gonna hit it,.........!

BB
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Passion-4-Bassin"

BassinBomber
Admiral

Post by BassinBomber » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:02 pm

SPARKY101 wrote:
flippinfool wrote:
I think tin man is drunk most of the time which explaines his need for comfort of "Team everyone else catches lipps":clown: :-"
Yea,..call it what you like Sparkles,..I mean Twinkles,..just a matter of time before TGL pours some water on the Sparks and puts out his little fire,..LOL,..you got some much needed payback coming for smacking your lips,..HaHa!

BB
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Passion-4-Bassin"

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by kevinb » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Great weekend for sure,got the family out but no fish. Saw a smallie and took a few pics of
a muskrat that was just a couple feet from the boat...fearless little creature:rambo:

Can we call it spring yet?