Good Weather this weekend!

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
BassFanatic
Commander

RE:Good Weather this weekend!

Post by BassFanatic » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:57 am

I can't wait for saturdaymorning hope to see you there flippin'fool!
CPR-BOYZ
CHECK US OUT ON YOUTUBE!!!

BassFanatic
Commander

Post by BassFanatic » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:20 pm

Gotcha wrote:I just broke my casting hand (right hand) last week but I'm still going to find a way to wet the lines this weekend. I've been waiting for too long for good weather, I'm not going to let it pass me up.
That sucks Gotcha but if there is a will there is a way make it happen this weekend,Who knows when we will have another nice weekend anytime soon.
CPR-BOYZ

flippinfool
Commander

Post by flippinfool » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:44 pm

BassFanatic wrote:I can't wait for saturdaymorning hope to see you there flippin'fool!
i am callin your brother bb tonight to dail everything in he ll let you know whats up.miss you guys!
LIVE LIFE DONT LET LIFE LIVE YOU GO FISHIN!!!!!!!!

2000subaru
Commander

Post by 2000subaru » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:20 pm

BassinBomber wrote:...that stuff feels like I'm getting a Tattoo on my mug...
You will forever be known as BassinBomberTyson with comments like that! Have fun on Terrell.

skimpy
Commander

Post by skimpy » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:10 pm

:sunny: Hitting up Offut this Sat.:sunny: Hoping to catch my first bass of the season!!![-o<
Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/thatguyskimpy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BassDood
Commander

Post by BassDood » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:23 pm

I gotta catch a bass! I'll be hitting Long Lk in Port Orchard Sat and Sun. Good luck to all!
http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy11 ... =slideshow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fishingboy
Commander

Post by fishingboy » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:04 pm

i heard from the weather channel on monday maybe a 66 degress farinheit! ( possibly)
Largemouth:

PB: 6 pounds

2011: 6 Pounds

Smallmouth:

PB: 5 pounds

2011: 4 lbs

BassFanatic
Commander

Post by BassFanatic » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:51 pm

flippinfool wrote:
BassFanatic wrote:I can't wait for saturdaymorning hope to see you there flippin'fool!
i am callin your brother bb tonight to dail everything in he ll let you know whats up.miss you guys!

Right on flippin Get a hold of him.and by the way Flippin' he is my Uncle he would be pissed if you called him my brother...............LOL. Can't wait to see you out there, You found ab back seat yet? just pm me if you haven't
CPR-BOYZ

BassinBomber
Admiral

Post by BassinBomber » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:54 pm

2000subaru wrote:
BassinBomber wrote:...that stuff feels like I'm getting a Tattoo on my mug...
You will forever be known as BassinBomberTyson with comments like that! Have fun on Terrell.
HaHa,..cool 2000,..what's funny is my nephew has his last name tattooed across his forehead,..LOL,..I call him "Tyson" sometimes!

BB
"Passion-4-Bassin"

BassinBomber
Admiral

Post by BassinBomber » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:57 pm

flippinfool wrote:anybody wanna backseat in my boat its up for grabs
FF,..I've got a good friend that would love 2 roll with us,..he can ride with you and do 90,..we'll do 60 and try and keep up with ya,..LOL,..LMK!

BB
"Passion-4-Bassin"

Trent Hale
Commander

Post by Trent Hale » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:44 pm

:cheers: It will be good to get out on the water with warm weather:-& but the water needs at least 5 days of this weather to warm up. Last Monday at Long Lk in kitsap water temp was 46* this weekend with sun it might hit 48-49*. With a week of sun the temps may hit 55-59*. :ncool: I don't think we will get 5 days of sunny warm weather with a chance of low land snow next Sat. :-s You guys in your tubes had better dress like your in Alaska fishing in a snow storm. :shaking2: I don't want to bring any one down but the bite may not be all that this weekend.[-o< Like the rest of you I'll be out at Long Lk to give it a try also. =d> Good luck to all.
Are you hung up again!

HAWG HUNTER!

Bisk1tSnGraV
Captain

Post by Bisk1tSnGraV » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:53 pm

[quote="Trent Hale"]:cheers: It will be good to get out on the water with warm weather:-& but the water needs at least 5 days of this weather to warm up. Last Monday at Long Lk in kitsap water temp was 46* this weekend with sun it might hit 48-49*. With a week of sun the temps may hit 55-59*. :ncool: I don't think we will get 5 days of sunny warm weather with a chance of low land snow next Sat. :-s You guys in your tubes had better dress like your in Alaska fishing in a snow storm. :shaking2: I don't want to bring any one down but the bite may not be all that this weekend.[-o&lt]

You mean there is warmer water here? I will be able to shed my 12 layers I have been using each time I go out in the tube? I did get neo waders and they made all the difference in the world compared to my rubber waders.
'course they don't have biscuits and gravy ... but if they did, I bet everyone would eat there.

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:01 pm

I get to work indoors this weekend.
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

AaronE
Commander

Post by AaronE » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:26 pm

Don't forget to renew your fishing license if you haven't yet! March 31 was last week, kids, and the game warden knows it! :fish:
Puget Sound Float Tube Club
http://www.psftc.com
=====================
2010 Bass: 2
2009 Bass: 80
Year's Best: 2# 3oz
WA Best: 6# 4oz
PB: 12# 7oz (GA)

BassDood
Commander

Post by BassDood » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:45 pm

[quote="Trent Hale"]:cheers: It will be good to get out on the water with warm weather:-& but the water needs at least 5 days of this weather to warm up. Last Monday at Long Lk in kitsap water temp was 46* this weekend with sun it might hit 48-49*. With a week of sun the temps may hit 55-59*. :ncool: I don't think we will get 5 days of sunny warm weather with a chance of low land snow next Sat. :-s You guys in your tubes had better dress like your in Alaska fishing in a snow storm. :shaking2: I don't want to bring any one down but the bite may not be all that this weekend.[-o&lt]

Trent if you see a guy in a Caddis tube, it will be me...say hi. And this weather is nothing like it was in Jan...almost warm to me :thumright
http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy11 ... =slideshow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bassmasterderek
Commander

Post by bassmasterderek » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:27 pm

I might go out to black lake in thurston county tommorrow! Wish i could go sunday or monday instead but work and honey do list will keep me off the water when its real warm!

saltyseadog
Commander

Post by saltyseadog » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:26 pm

im goin out to goodwin and shoecraft sat. :cheers: fish on!
fish on!

fishaholictaz
Admiral

Post by fishaholictaz » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:28 pm

bassmasterderek wrote:I might go out to black lake in thurston county tommorrow! Wish i could go sunday or monday instead but work and honey do list will keep me off the water when its real warm!
Black lake sucks:-"

Good luck BMD:dwarf:
A fisherman= A JERK ON ONE END OF A FISHING POLE WAITING FOR A JERK ON THE OTHER!!
Hello, my name is Tim and I am addicted to fishing!
Coming to you from Wyoming!!!
Photo bucket

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by kevinb » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:05 pm

Looks like I'll be at Tapps tomorrow in search of smallies and ski's!!!:cheers:

Rich McVey
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Rich McVey » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:50 am

kevinb wrote:Looks like I'll be at Tapps tomorrow in search of smallies and ski's!!!:cheers:

:sunny: :cheers: :sunny: