Float Tube BASS Chapter - who's interested?

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Kevin K
Warrant Officer

RE:Float Tube BASS Chapter - who's interested?

Post by Kevin K » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Lakes without boats would be good too.

BassDood
Commander

Post by BassDood » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:35 pm

I might be interested
http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy11 ... =slideshow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AaronE
Commander

Post by AaronE » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:55 pm

Trent Hale wrote:There is an awesome lake that boats can't get to any more it's called Wes Lk up by browns creek right befor the steel bridge LLLLoaded with LMB. I have been there with snow on the ground and caught bass with spinners. That was in March. Befor the gate was put in about 7 years ago. I also know of more Lks that boats can't get to.
What county is that in, Trent?
Puget Sound Float Tube Club
http://www.psftc.com
=====================
2010 Bass: 2
2009 Bass: 80
Year's Best: 2# 3oz
WA Best: 6# 4oz
PB: 12# 7oz (GA)

R0cky23
Warrant Officer

Post by R0cky23 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:01 pm

I really like lakes that boats can not get to personally...
Yo Adrian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-Rocky Balboa

"Age ain't nothin"
-Rocky Balboa

"My momma said that life was like a box of chocolates, ya never know what ya gonna get".
-Forrest Gump

Trent Hale
Commander

Post by Trent Hale » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:12 am

AaronE wrote:
Trent Hale wrote:There is an awesome lake that boats can't get to any more it's called Wes Lk up by browns creek right befor the steel bridge LLLLoaded with LMB. I have been there with snow on the ground and caught bass with spinners. That was in March. Befor the gate was put in about 7 years ago. I also know of more Lks that boats can't get to.
What county is that in, Trent?
Mason Co. North of Shelton
Are you hung up again!

HAWG HUNTER!

FishingFreak
Angler

Post by FishingFreak » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:40 pm

Jay, keep me posted...depending on the weekend, I would go (join). I like going on the smaller lakes/ponds I can't take my boat on from time to time.

hookorcrook
Warrant Officer

Post by hookorcrook » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:40 pm

Bisk1tSnGraV wrote:Okay I am trying to organize our first informal meeting. I am looking at either the 2/28 or 3/7. Thoughts? Also I thought we could do a fish-in as well as isnt that what all this is about. So I am open for suggestions on locations as well. Let me know and we will get this thing going!
Well, I'm ready to get out there, but BRrrr! I think those dates for a fish-in are a little too cold for me still. I am going to wait until about 3rd or 4th week of March. I guess if you guys go before, I'll just make it on the 2nd trip. Looking forward to it :bom:

Suzanne
Suzanne

Bisk1tSnGraV
Captain

Post by Bisk1tSnGraV » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:23 pm

FishingFreak wrote:Jay, keep me posted...depending on the weekend, I would go (join). I like going on the smaller lakes/ponds I can't take my boat on from time to time.
Will do Ken. We are still trying to work out the details of the first get together but will be coming together soon! Thanks again for taking me out today ... am sure the fish are just waiting until we get warmer before getting their bite on ... lol.
'course they don't have biscuits and gravy ... but if they did, I bet everyone would eat there.

AaronE
Commander

Post by AaronE » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Bisk1tSnGraV wrote:
FishingFreak wrote:Jay, keep me posted...depending on the weekend, I would go (join). I like going on the smaller lakes/ponds I can't take my boat on from time to time.
Will do Ken. We are still trying to work out the details of the first get together but will be coming together soon! Thanks again for taking me out today ... am sure the fish are just waiting until we get warmer before getting their bite on ... lol.
Might be a better idea to move the first meetup toward the end of the March. 5 degrees warmer makes a big difference hehe....
=====================

Bisk1tSnGraV
Captain

Post by Bisk1tSnGraV » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:39 pm

We also could all meet and get somethings put together and not fish that day ... say within the confines of a warm pizza place. The earlier we start getting all of us on the same sheet of music and formulate some plans for the upcoming season I think we will be more successful when we look back at the end of the season. I also dont have an issue meeting on the 28th of March ... just throwing out my .02 worth.
'course they don't have biscuits and gravy ... but if they did, I bet everyone would eat there.

R0cky23
Warrant Officer

Post by R0cky23 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:22 am

Hey did not know ken was part of the forum:cheers: . I like the idea of meeting early March not to fish but to kick around ideas. Then meet again sometime in March for some actual fishing.:colors:
Yo Adrian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-Rocky Balboa

"Age ain't nothin"
-Rocky Balboa

"My momma said that life was like a box of chocolates, ya never know what ya gonna get".
-Forrest Gump

FishingFreak
Angler

Post by FishingFreak » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Jay, how can you give your two cents worth when you owe me WAY more than that....cheap skate!!! I agree with others....later in March would be better for actual float trip. Maybe meet sooner to discuss club options sounds great to me. Tight lines all!!!

Bisk1tSnGraV
Captain

Post by Bisk1tSnGraV » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:37 am

FishingFreak wrote:Jay, how can you give your two cents worth when you owe me WAY more than that....cheap skate!!! I agree with others....later in March would be better for actual float trip. Maybe meet sooner to discuss club options sounds great to me. Tight lines all!!!
Let me see if I can get a bailout plan. I am sure if I borrow more money to pay the money I owe all should work out well. I will let you know what we come up with on meeting in March.

AaronE
Commander

Post by AaronE » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:17 pm

March is finally here, which means it's time to get our first meeting together and start hitting the lakes for some early season bass!

If anyone else is interested in hooking up with us, post here so we can make sure not to leave you out :cheers:
=====================

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by The Quadfather » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:56 pm

I would be interested in this,, let me know when it happens.
"Honey Badger don't care.. Honey Badger don't give a ....."

4r7wHMg5Yjg

hookorcrook
Warrant Officer

Post by hookorcrook » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:46 pm

I'm almost ready. I have my Fishin Buddy fishfinder now too :cheers:

I do have one problem though. A leak in the right toe of my neoprene waders. It didn't matter late last summer when it happened, but I am not fishing in March with leaky waders. Anybody got any patching advice? I know where the hole is, just don't know how to patch it up.
Suzanne

Kevin K
Warrant Officer

Post by Kevin K » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:24 pm

AaronE wrote:March is finally here, which means it's time to get our first meeting together and start hitting the lakes for some early season bass!

If anyone else is interested in hooking up with us, post here so we can make sure not to leave you out :cheers:
I'm still in. Please just keep me updated. Although, I thought I heard the weatherman say something about the possibility of snow this weekend :thumbdown. Let's hope that does not happen and the waters start to warm[-o<

SnohoBassGuy
Warrant Officer

Post by SnohoBassGuy » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:17 am

I would love to fish with a bunch of tubers. Let me know. LowVW would probably join in to on his Pontoon.
Banks lake for LIFE!

2010 Big Fish Competition:
SnohoBassGuy - 0
LowVW - 4lb 11 oz

Bisk1tSnGraV
Captain

Post by Bisk1tSnGraV » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:04 am

How about we try either the weekend of the 21st or the 28th? Things have been a little crazy for me as of late but those two weekends look open for me so far. Let us know so we can get this at least etched into sand.

Kevin K
Warrant Officer

Post by Kevin K » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:07 pm

Bisk1tSnGraV wrote:How about we try either the weekend of the 21st or the 28th? Things have been a little crazy for me as of late but those two weekends look open for me so far. Let us know so we can get this at least etched into sand.
Either of those weekends sounds good to me. Do we have a location in mind yet?