What's the weirdest experience you had fishing?

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Lyndon
Petty Officer

What's the weirdest experience you had fishing?

Post by Lyndon » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:11 pm

well, I have been fishing a lot for 2 years and I would have to say a lot of really weird things have happend to me. Lets see... I have fallen out of a small boat bass fishing because I thought I would be cool and stand up. Also, I have caught a 2 to 3 pound frog on a huge krankbait on accident. Also, I have been fishing and my cousin accidently snagged a bass in the eye ball. It was hilariousl. Also, one other time I saw to ducks fighting trying to snap each others necks or something weird but they were going in circles and stuff. The weirdest thing of all is that one time I was fishing with a Krankbait at 8:00 in the morning and I caught a 14 pound catfish and I thought it was a monster bass. The picture of it is under round lake in clark county. I have more weird stuff butt that is what I can remmember at the time.