a fishing time table?

Have a good idea for the site? Lets talk about it!
TheOne
Warrant Officer

a fishing time table?

Post by TheOne » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:05 pm

i remember back in the day.there were calanders that said on each day if the fishing would be good or not.and what times they will be biteing the most.and i was wondering if we could have something like that.
''Treat people and animals the way you would want to be treated''
catch and release!! ~Dont worry about me and what i do.worry about your own self~

sunshine
Petty Officer

RE: a fishing time table?

Post by sunshine » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:18 pm

Kinda takes the challenge/skill out of it doesn't it? I wouldn't trust a calander like that if I were you. This area is so diverse I can't see how it could be accurate.....but who knows. Maybe they'll post one and prove me wrong.

Chin_nook
Petty Officer

Post by Chin_nook » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:58 pm

I use to have this casio digital watch that had a feature like that. :-$

Just like Sunshine stated why handicap your self. To gain knowledge you need to just go out there and wet a line.

If it's a tool that you might think will accurately put you on fish......save time wasted searching for them.......I have one better, trialed and proven to get you a fish every time......heck you don't even need to lug around a fishing pole and tackle.........allot of people use this system everyday.

Seriously!...........I'm telling you people actually wait in line and even pick numbers to get to the fishies.....

Still interested????

go to the Seafood section of the grocery store.

VHMLLC
Commander

Post by VHMLLC » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:03 pm

its called a moon phase calander.

:viking:
Stan.
Enjoy Your Days & Love Your Life' Because Life is a journey to be savored !!!! GO FISHING

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

Remember:
Water = Poop,
Wine = Health.

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of poop
There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:32 pm

TheOne wrote:i remember back in the day.there were calanders that said on each day if the fishing would be good or not.and what times they will be biteing the most.and i was wondering if we could have something like that.
We have the link on this site. It's under "Links" on the top drop down menus. Moon Charts.

That was easy... :bigsmurf:
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:36 pm

If you base your fishing off those calenders then your not fishing enough. The time to fish is when you can. Let your experience and time on the water tell you when the best bite occurs. Get out and fish, that is the best advice I have ever received. You'll figure it out from there.
In all honesy, if a guy strictly fished based on those calenders he wouldn't be fishing enough and probably wouldn't catch much fish. If there was a perfect formula we'd all be catching fish all the time and we wouldn't have to question a thing.
Just my humble opinion.

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MackPrince
Petty Officer

Post by MackPrince » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:07 pm

I agree Fishn- Maps and calendars can be good tools, but like a recipe for BBQ'in nothing beats using some information from others and putting in time to learn the rest.
Take a kid fishing and make some reel memories.

Kokonuts
Warrant Officer

Post by Kokonuts » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:08 pm

I agree with most everything thats been said, BUT if I plan om fishing a certain day I think its smart to be out Before & After the times posted. Just to cover All the Variables!! :-"
Where ever I go........There I am!

Kokonuts
Warrant Officer

Post by Kokonuts » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:08 pm

Where ever I go........There I am!