Open Seat Pend Oreille River

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Gone Fishin
Lieutenant

Open Seat Pend Oreille River

Post by Gone Fishin » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:10 pm

I am really wanting to go fish the Pend Oreille River tomorrow but can't afford another trip up there and don't like going solo. So if there is anyone who would like to kick me like $25 for gas and go catch some pike and bass let me know. The fishing has been killer up there and it won't last forever.

Gone Fishin
Lieutenant

RE:Open Seat Pend Oreille River

Post by Gone Fishin » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:13 pm

Pm me with a phone number if you are interested and I will call you in the morning.

Gisteppo
Commodore

Post by Gisteppo » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:48 am

Shoot, just got home last night late.

If you want to go up thursday, let me know.

E

spadam98
Petty Officer

Post by spadam98 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:42 am

If you were going on thursday and there was enough room I could show you some money. I have always wanted to catch a pike:cheers:

Gone Fishin
Lieutenant

Post by Gone Fishin » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:17 pm

Sorry, gotta work the rest of the week and weekend. Possibly going next week, monday-wednesday. If interested let me know. I may have to drive over to the coast those days but if not expect to see my boat on the big river! Was up there the last two days. Fishin is still good! Check my posts