wenatchee

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Volk
Petty Officer

wenatchee

Post by Volk » Thu May 31, 2007 11:34 am

what are some good places to go near wenatchee for bass? will be there june 22nd-24th. has to be pretty darn close, will be at a softball tourney with little time to fish. cant spend too much time driving around. thanks guys

Drewp
Commander

RE:wenatchee

Post by Drewp » Thu May 31, 2007 12:03 pm

I don't know the access points there very well, but anywhere you can get at the Columbia you should be able to get a smallie or two. There's gotta be a river park around the city. If you are willing to take a short drive (20 minutes), Daroga State Park is North on 97 (the 97 on the east side of the river, can't remember if that's Alt 97 or just 97), and there's a lagoon down at that park where you can catch some monster smallies.
Good luck bro - softball and fishin'. :bounce:
"My fingers smell fishy and I like it."

Volk
Petty Officer

Post by Volk » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:18 am

is daroga state park really a good spot for bank bass fishing? how do i find this lagoon? any other suggestions?

Drewp
Commander

Post by Drewp » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:42 am

Directions to Lagoon:

Go to the tent campsites at Daroga, and you're there! :cheers:
"My fingers smell fishy and I like it."

gpc
Admiral

Post by gpc » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:26 pm

Rock island is close to wenatchee, The quincy area is close too. Wenatchee is spread pretty well. I was looking at a map and the area I considered wenatchee wasnt really wenatchee, it was a part of the wenatchee forest and east wenatchee

Volk
Petty Officer

Post by Volk » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:57 am

hows the columbia river right next to lincoln rock state park? we camped there last year and on their dock we just caught whitefish. any spots near that park?

Volk
Petty Officer

Post by Volk » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:17 pm

heading out tomorrow, any last minute suggestions? trying to find a place on the shore to fish for bass.

Volk
Petty Officer

Post by Volk » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:28 pm

looks like i will be fishing the columbia river near lincoln rock state park and turtle rock (east side of the river) on the shore. any tips of lures or techniques for that area?