Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ?

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
T Dot
Commander

Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ?

Post by T Dot » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:28 pm

a few buddies and i are looking for more people to fish with on a regular basis. most of us are in king and snohomish county, therefore most of the lakes we will be going to will be around those areas.

there are a few of us with boat, and a few of us without. im sure there will always be an open seat. there are also a select few who have float tubes as well.

this will not be a club persay. there are clubs in the area already and im a part of a few of them. this will be just a group of people who enjoy bass fishing.

we will have an occasional trip to other areas as well.

ive already spoken to a few of my buddies down south, and they are willing to show us around the south king county lakes every so often.

other people are more than welcome to join us, if you are willing to make the drive!

:)

one tip to add, is get a rf radio, this will come in handy in the future

ill start it off

AVAILABLITY:
- Tuesday Nights
- Thursday Nights
- Friday Nights
- Weekends All Day

PM me with your email, so i can get a list going.
.: Half Man Half Amazing :.

WTB:
- SHIMANO Curado 201 HDSV
- SHIMANO Curado 301 DSV

Matt
Admiral

RE:Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ?

Post by Matt » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:28 pm

Boat: 12ft Aluminum w/ a Motor Guide Electric

Im up here in Whatcom county and would be interested in meeting up to fish with some more people from around the area. I have a boat and a truck, and am a full time student so I am available most weekdays in the afternoon/evening, and on Sundays.

I have an available seat in my boat, or I would be glad to tag along w/ someone else. PM me if interested, or post here.

Matt
"When I grow up I want to be,
One of the harvesters of the sea.
I think before my days are done,
I want to be a fisherman."

Matt19
Petty Officer

Post by Matt19 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:33 pm

I would be interested in meeting up with some people for bass fishing. I am a float tuber but would also be interested in riding along with someone who has an open seat. I'm in south Snohomish County and am always excited to learn about different lakes and techniques. Along with bass, I enjoy catching bluegills, crappie and perch. I would be available some weeknights and weekends.

T Dot
Commander

Post by T Dot » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:41 pm

Matt wrote:Location: Bellingham, WA
Boat: 12ft Aluminum w/ a Motor Guide Electric

Im up here in Whatcom county and would be interested in meeting up to fish with some more people from around the area. I have a boat and a truck, and am a full time student so I am available most weekdays in the afternoon/evening, and on Sundays.

I have an available seat in my boat, or I would be glad to tag along w/ someone else. PM me if interested, or post here.

Matt
added you to the list

WTB:
- SHIMANO Curado 301 DSV

T Dot
Commander

Post by T Dot » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:43 pm

Matt19 wrote:I would be interested in meeting up with some people for bass fishing. I am a float tuber but would also be interested in riding along with someone who has an open seat. I'm in south Snohomish County and am always excited to learn about different lakes and techniques. Along with bass, I enjoy catching bluegills, crappie and perch. I would be available some weeknights and weekends.
my buddies and i are always fishing snohomish county. where abouts are you located?

most of the lakes we fish are suitable for float tubes as well

i will add you to the list as well

WTB:
- SHIMANO Curado 301 DSV