Did anyone get out this past weekend???

Dedicated to the pursuit of the Noble Muskellunge.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Deadeyemark
Commander

Did anyone get out this past weekend???

Post by Deadeyemark » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:04 pm

I wanted to go bad, thought about it darn hard but took care of the yard, garden and believe it or not, cleaned my boat on Sunday. No fishing for me but was hoping some of you went and would fill in the rest of us.
Share The Thrill,
Practice Catch & Release
Mark

Fishing, Fun & Camaraderie
http://cascademuskyassociation.com/
Dedicated to the Tiger Musky Fishery of the Pacific Northwest

Ducktail Lures
Bikini Baits
Stan Durst Custom Lure Painting
Charlie's Leaders
Northwest Sportsman Magazine

Gone Fishin
Lieutenant

RE:Did anyone get out this past weekend???

Post by Gone Fishin » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:38 am

Hey, I made it out Friday and Saturday to Silver. On friday my buddy caught his first musky, a brute of about 36-38 inches and then on saturday I caught my first musky, a 33 inch fighter. I think muskie guy's prediction about the moon phase thing was a good one. On friday we had 8 musky sightings (2 follows, and 1 caught) at least 4 different fish we saw. On saturday we had 5 sightings of at least 3 different fish. They weren't afraid to hang out in the very, very shallow water or right on the surface in deeper water. 1 we saw was in about 4-6 inches of water just hanging out right at the boat launch. Another we saw was in about 15 ft of water just cruising the surface.

Kelcey
Petty Officer

Post by Kelcey » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:04 am

I went to Martha Lk on Sat. and Nick got a largie. We also went to cresent lk on sunday and I got two little smallies...

muskyhunter
Captain

Post by muskyhunter » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:11 pm

Heyya,
Went to PATTISON in Thurston county. Caught and kept about 30 Gills and perch and rock bass mixed bag of tricks. My buddy Steve got a catfish about 2lbs. Dem derz some good eatinz...yup yup spit ding! First catfish I have ever seen caught in this state. Grey and white...spookey!! See ya!
Todd Reis
Prostaff Auburn Sports & Marine
Musky Team
www.auburnsportsmarineinc.com
Fish Country Sporting Goods

muskyhunter
Captain

Post by muskyhunter » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:16 pm

No Musky huntin for me till at least Wednesday or Thursday. My sons graduation party on Saturday and my mom comes out from the "old country" (Wisconsin) for those who aren't familiar with that term. On Sunday. My boy graduates on Tuesday and my mom leaves on Wednesday. So no huntin till mid week for sure...CRAP!!! See ya!
Todd Reis
Prostaff Auburn Sports & Marine
Musky Team
www.auburnsportsmarineinc.com
Fish Country Sporting Goods