Lake Langlois

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
David Z.
Petty Officer

Lake Langlois

Post by David Z. » Wed May 23, 2007 7:50 pm

Has anyone fished this lake this year. I have not seen any reports on it on any of the web sites that I look at.

iPodrodder
Commodore

RE:Lake Langlois

Post by iPodrodder » Thu May 24, 2007 3:47 pm

I LOVE THIS PLACE! No, I have not fished it this year, but I will tell you that tactics are the same all year. Powerbait in the dropoffs (near shore) for trout, worms and grubs for bass near the Girl Scout camp and wood piles.

mallard83
Commodore

Post by mallard83 » Wed May 30, 2007 10:13 pm

fished the day after the opener with the girlfriend and we did really ok trolling. released all but two hold overs for the table. probably c&r'ed about 10 rainbows. this lake is always better later in the summer after the dink stockers get thinned out and fishing pressure drops off. It is a good lake to fish in July due to it's depth over 100' in places the water stays cool enough to find fish at some depth or another depending on time of day. And you have a better chance of catching a better sized fish this time of year.

gpc
Admiral

Post by gpc » Thu May 31, 2007 9:30 am

On the "top 50 opening day lakes" in WA lake Langlois was one of the 2 lakes in king county that made the top 50 it was #43. It recieved 7,000 bows and 10,000 kokes