Checkin in....again.

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
cavdad45
Commodore

RE:Checkin in....again.

Post by cavdad45 » Thu May 08, 2008 2:20 pm

...and proud of it! :cheers:

EdmondsBassMan
Warrant Officer

Post by EdmondsBassMan » Fri May 09, 2008 9:01 pm

Yo Sam and Cav!! What's up my fishing bro's? I have been busy with school. I have not been to school since high school so it is taking some adjusting to incorporate homework and classes into my schedule. I gotta do it now so I can make the big bucks, retire early and fish all day every day!!! I will try to be around more. It is hard when you can't get out and fish to read and write about it. Think about it like a crackhead with no crack watchin a movie about crack. LOL!!!!!

I don't know about the rest of you but I get the Secret Bacon Newsletter and Phone Call Updates on new products and techniques. You know, I have been around since the first bacon was created and tested!!! LOL I believe I have a private bacon lesson coming up here real soon. Knowing about the bacon is kind of like being in the Skulls or the Masons. LOL

You guys are a great bunch and it is nice to know you are missed. I am looking forward to a season filled with many post to share with my WA Lakes Family.

Tight lines Gentlemen!!!!
WORK IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO FISH!

EdmondsBassman AKA Jerz Jay

bassackwards
Commander

Post by bassackwards » Sun May 11, 2008 7:59 pm

"Edmonds"...what is up my brotha??? Good to hear from you.

Let me give you a little advice...(your Mom's gonna kill me)...drop out of school...go down to the "Hall" (IBEW Local 77) and sign on as a Groundman. In less than 5 years you'll be making more than the President of the United States .

You'll work your **S off and probably have to go through a few wives before you find one that'll put up with your schedule (not in my case...luckily), but it's a rewarding career that will allow you to live a good life and retire a millionare. Think about it. Let me know if you need a favor. "I know a few people who owe me" (que the New York accent)

Knowing you Jason...you'll be President one day. You'd get my vote bro. Good luck with whatever you decide to do, you'll do great :thumright

Good hearing from ya...close the books and go wet a line for gods sakes man!!!! BBD...help me out here!!!

God Bless.
Bassackwards
God Bless our brave men and women fighting to preserve our way of life!!!

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Mon May 12, 2008 9:13 am

bassackwards wrote:"Edmonds"...what is up my brotha??? Good to hear from you.

Let me give you a little advice...(your Mom's gonna kill me)...drop out of school...go down to the "Hall" (IBEW Local 77) and sign on as a Groundman. In less than 5 years you'll be making more than the President of the United States .

You'll work your **S off and probably have to go through a few wives before you find one that'll put up with your schedule (not in my case...luckily), but it's a rewarding career that will allow you to live a good life and retire a millionare. Think about it. Let me know if you need a favor. "I know a few people who owe me" (que the New York accent)

Knowing you Jason...you'll be President one day. You'd get my vote bro. Good luck with whatever you decide to do, you'll do great :thumright

Good hearing from ya...close the books and go wet a line for gods sakes man!!!! BBD...help me out here!!!

God Bless.
Bassackwards

I DONT TALK TO STRANGERS !! who are you people anyway , and what the heck is bacon all about ? ..Dont worry im just getting my story together before i get 10 pm's about bacon .. :batman:

Dobyns Rods
http://www.dobynsrods.com/

Panic Minnow
http://density-tackle.com/

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

Official WashingtonLakes.com Video Consultant

Marc Martyn
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by Marc Martyn » Wed May 14, 2008 9:01 pm

It is good to have all you guys back.:thumright Several of the members this last winter were hanging their heads low, kicking snow at their feet and wondering where a lot of the old gang went on the site.:pale: