Catch Record Cards Due!!!!!!!!!

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
northfork
Lieutenant

Catch Record Cards Due!!!!!!!!!

Post by northfork » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:07 am

Don't forget to mail off your catch record cards to WDFW. They are due the end of April.
WDFW Fish/ CRC Office
600 Capitol Way N
Olympia WA 98501-1091

David Hert
Petty Officer

RE:Catch Record Cards Due!!!!!!!!!

Post by David Hert » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:27 am

Already done, Dude!!!

Gamefisher
Petty Officer

Post by Gamefisher » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:38 am

Thanks for the reminder.
A bad day of fishing, is better then a good day at work !!!!!!!

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:37 pm

#-o

Thanks!

fishnislife
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kutthroatkilla
Commander

Post by kutthroatkilla » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:52 pm

I sent mine in last month. Does anyone know what happens if you fail to submit a catch record card when summoned to do so? One of my better fishing buddies has no clue where his is, and I'm not sure what to tell him. I'm glad I put mine in with my license...when summoned, always respond :) KTK
Get with the Fast Money Bros

David Hert
Petty Officer

Post by David Hert » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:47 pm

kutthroatkilla wrote:I sent mine in last month. Does anyone know what happens if you fail to submit a catch record card when summoned to do so? One of my better fishing buddies has no clue where his is, and I'm not sure what to tell him. I'm glad I put mine in with my license...when summoned, always respond :) KTK

he/she will get a fine of $101.00. it may take awhile for WDFW to catch up to him/her (if ever), but thats what the law says the fine is. hopefully they find it, and if not, hopefully WDFW doesn't catch up to them!

kutthroatkilla
Commander

Post by kutthroatkilla » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:23 pm

David Hert wrote:
kutthroatkilla wrote:I sent mine in last month. Does anyone know what happens if you fail to submit a catch record card when summoned to do so? One of my better fishing buddies has no clue where his is, and I'm not sure what to tell him. I'm glad I put mine in with my license...when summoned, always respond :) KTK

he/she will get a fine of $101.00. it may take awhile for WDFW to catch up to him/her (if ever), but thats what the law says the fine is. hopefully they find it, and if not, hopefully WDFW doesn't catch up to them!
Good to know...thanks David Hert...much appreciated. Those catch record cards prove very valuable if lost or stolen.
Get with the Fast Money Bros

northfork
Lieutenant

Post by northfork » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:19 pm

The WDFW web site has instructions for what to do if you lost your card. Couldn't find the FINE info on the site.
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joe Heater
Warrant Officer

Post by Joe Heater » Thu May 01, 2008 8:38 am

Further reason why this state is ridiculous with rules and regulations. They have turned a fairly simple process into a communications and organizational nightmare.

Whats the point of doing it online if you have to mail it to them later. I threw mine away after I reported online, I look forward to my fine. Then I look forward to getting my moneys worth back in my own sorted way.
I have never met a fish yet that respected a big purchase. You can own a $100 boat or you can own a $30,000 boat. You might be more comfortable, but don't expect any fish to care about your investment.

lskiles
Commander

Post by lskiles » Thu May 01, 2008 8:55 am

David Hert wrote:

I lost mine last year and they sent me a letter requesting me to send it in and I went to the local WDFW office and filed a "no fishing" "none caught" report and that was that.

Joe Heater
Warrant Officer

Post by Joe Heater » Thu May 01, 2008 10:57 am

Thanks I will give it a shot.

Joe
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu May 01, 2008 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have never met a fish yet that respected a big purchase. You can own a $100 boat or you can own a $30,000 boat. You might be more comfortable, but don't expect any fish to care about your investment.

muskyhunter
Captain

Post by muskyhunter » Thu May 01, 2008 7:09 pm

I just send mine in at the end of the year. December...Its easy to forget but I do it evry year..see yah
Todd Reis
Prostaff Auburn Sports & Marine
Musky Team
www.auburnsportsmarineinc.com
Fish Country Sporting Goods

Joe Heater
Warrant Officer

Post by Joe Heater » Mon May 05, 2008 4:30 pm

Hey just to give you all a heads up. I emailed the liscencing contact for WDFW and told them my full name and that I already reported crabs and didnt catch any salmon. They just replied back saying they marked me down as 0 fish and that was that.

I guess I went off the handle for nothing. It happens. Good fishing everyone.

Joe

Hal
Warrant Officer

Post by Hal » Tue May 06, 2008 6:28 am

Joe, what email address did you use?
I am the mayor of ball cap land BOW to me ...

travislikesfishing
Lieutenant

Post by travislikesfishing » Tue May 06, 2008 10:39 am

thx for the reminder sent it off late but hey i sent it so they cant be to mad at me
KEEP UR LINE TIGHT SO U CAN FEEL THE BITE!!!!!

Joe Heater
Warrant Officer

Post by Joe Heater » Wed May 07, 2008 1:33 pm

Hal wrote:Joe, what email address did you use?
licensing@dfw.wa.gov

Return to “Announcements and Fishing/Club Notices”