Music?

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
A9
Rear Admiral One Star

RE:Music?

Post by A9 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:38 pm

JT26 wrote:Yeah i know there are differences, but its just the way i categorize them :)
btw 50 cent is one of the worst ever imo
And i know what your saying about the mainstream stuff. The thing i dont understand is how so many people go out and buy the mainstream music. And another thing i dont understand is how a person can turn on there radio, and listen to t-pain, akon, plus those southern rappers all day.
Southern rap also pisses me off. I like outkast, and music like that, but i hate how all those other guys come from Atlanta make one song, then you never hear from them again.
Old 50 cent is good before he came a mainstream artist, and thus an entertainer...His songs now are just stupid...I can't even imagine how you would rap/make a song to some of the lyrics he puts in his music now...

Mainstream music sells because it has a catchy beat and chorus. If it sticks in peoples mind, it sells.
It's not Atlanta rappers making one song and being done. A lot of rappers produce a song that is super catchy, make bank off it and then are outta the picture...
Don't chase reports...Be the report others chase....

gpc
Admiral

Post by gpc » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:07 am

I listen to it all, everything, its all about the music from clasical to underground rap.

Rap
tech nine (seen him live a few times)
broth lynch (acctually all garden blocc artists)
x raided
No limit
Bone
TDD
(old) death row
Luda
E 40
Mac dre
3-6
Pac

My other favorites are:
Mo Town
Sublime
Stevie Miller
Lynard Skynard
Bob Marley
Jonny Cash
Sabath
Really any 70s rock and any heavy metal

Just to name a few
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

kavykid2k6
Warrant Officer

Post by kavykid2k6 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:34 am

country-
hank williams jr, clint black, garth brooks, george strait, kieth anderson, jason micheal carrol, chris cagle, eli young band, little big town, alabama, charlie daniels band. there is more, just cant think of them

rock- airbourne, breaking benjamin, godsmack, three days grace, disturbed, hell yeah, killswitch engaged, ac/dc, pantera, puddle of mud, nickle back, S.O.A.D.

rap- kazzer, not a whole lot

i mostly listen to country, but rock is bad ARS!
Fishing the waters of the stilly, sky and snoho and the lakes of
North Snohomish county-- and my pond

mallard83
Commodore

Post by mallard83 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:24 pm

I listen to pretty much everything but I mostly stick to country. I won't bother listing to many country artists because I like them all, as long as it is not the new age pop-country crap like Rascal Flats. Mostly country from the 90's and before like Garth Brooks, Blackhawk, Restless Heart, Clint Black, George Strait, and such.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beerman1981
Commander

Post by beerman1981 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:36 pm

mallard83 wrote:I listen to pretty much everything but I mostly stick to country. I won't bother listing to many country artists because I like them all, as long as it is not the new age pop-country crap like Rascal Flats. Mostly country from the 90's and before like Garth Brooks, Blackhawk, Restless Heart, Clint Black, George Strait, and such.
You mentioned some great bands there. Restless heart is awesome. My favorite album by them is "wheels" with the songs "boy's on a roll," "new york hold her tight," "wheels," "hard time," etc. I'm also a blackhawk fan, as short of a period as they had on the chart. Their first album was huge. Half of the songs were cut for singles. "goodbye says it all," "I sure can smell the rain," "every once and a while" to name a few. Gotta love Clint Black. He was a little bigger. He did have two hit songs that are ironic though. The first song that was a hit was "killin' time." A few albums later he had a new hit song called "no time to kill," hahaha. George Strait rocks. You can't beat "Amarillo by morning," or "the chair." I'm a big fan of his early stuff. Good taste.

Although, country aside, do I have any Pantera fans out there??? I forgot to mention them in my favorites at the beginning of this post.

Beerman
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remember two things, love Washington and leave only your footprints behind!

trout assault sean
Petty Officer

Post by trout assault sean » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:19 am

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
SPARKY101 wrote:Speed metal
Death Metal
Thrash Metal
Anything Metal
Slayer
Metallica(pre black album)
Hatebreed
Chimaira
Soulfly
Pantera
Fear factory
Anything Sabbath/OZZY(i wont forget you or your surprise):cheers: I'm sure theres a few who know this
Megadeth
S.O.D
AC/DC
D.R.I
King Diamond
Suffocate
Biohazard
Pro-Pain
Apocalyptica
This list could go on and on](*,) anything that makes you do this:bounce:

Anything Sabbath/OZZY(i wont forget you or your surprise):cheers: I'm sure theres a few who know this

NICE LIST we are basically TWINS. u, me and Big fish lite Line!!!!!!!!!!
SENIOR THIS YEAR AT GRANITE FALLS HIGH SCHOOL
Almost have my drivers lisence.
I would rather be fishin' than sittin' in school wishin i was fishin'.
<')}}}}><