Lake Washington Pics.

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

RE:Lake Washington Pics.

Post by Toni » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:34 pm

I hope the people who made the threats accounts were deleted. They should have their fishing license revoked unless they admit they were wrong!

I like the pictures. Go get them kutthroatkilla....

I am one, who if I like to eat the fish, I keep my limit.
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

panfisher
Captain

Post by panfisher » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:38 pm

i myself hope to be able to post several limits of various fish. maybe even a bucketfull or two thats of course within the law:-" <')//<

kuttkilla
Captain

Post by kuttkilla » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:39 pm

Toni wrote:I hope the people who made the threats accounts were deleted. They should have their fishing license revoked unless they admit they were wrong!

I like the pictures. Go get them kutthroatkilla....

I am one, who if I like to eat the fish, I keep my limit.
Thanks Toni. It's nice to have your support as well; I agree with everything you said! Btw, I was checking out gamefishin.com and supposedly that were smack talkin about me...heard from another member...can anyone confirm this...I'd love to read it.
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fishingmachine
Admiral

Post by fishingmachine » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:40 pm

yeah kk keep up what u are doing i mean that is a hige body of water ten fish is not going to hurt anybody

fisherdane
Petty Officer

Post by fisherdane » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:07 pm

Good to see that you're back, and will continue to post on LW outings. I have fished LW for a year now, and really need all the info I can get from all posts on LW, which means I always read all posts from LW for tips and tricks. I suck at fishing this lake, and always pick up on a few tips on depth, lure etc. Keep it coming.

kuttkilla
Captain

Post by kuttkilla » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:18 pm

I was checking out gamefishin.com and supposedly they were smack talkin about me and my reports, heard from another member...can anyone confirm this?...I'd love to read it if they really were.

fishingmachine
Admiral

Post by fishingmachine » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:24 pm

if thats true that is just retarded it is ten fish get over it people

Marc Martyn
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by Marc Martyn » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:25 pm

Gentlemen, please take this discussion to either an Instant Message site or communicate further on the matter by PM and e-mail. This is a public forum and we can't start a battle of words about another website.

epidemic
Angler

Post by epidemic » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:26 pm

kutthroatkilla2 wrote:I was checking out gamefishin.com and supposedly they were smack talkin about me and my reports, heard from another member...can anyone confirm this?...I'd love to read it if they really were.
You need to not listen to these "other members" Why is everyone going crazy on here? jeez
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kuttkilla
Captain

Post by kuttkilla » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:27 pm

fisherdane wrote:Good to see that you're back, and will continue to post on LW outings. I have fished LW for a year now, and really need all the info I can get from all posts on LW, which means I always read all posts from LW for tips and tricks. I suck at fishing this lake, and always pick up on a few tips on depth, lure etc. Keep it coming.
No worries. I will continue posting. I was just wondering about the smack talk, cause it directly concerns me. Thanks fishingmachine, you're the best man!
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fishingmachine
Admiral

Post by fishingmachine » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:30 pm

no problem kk i mean what has the fishing world come to if we cant keep ten trout out of a 22,000 acre lake it is ridiculous

kuttkilla
Captain

Post by kuttkilla » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:32 pm

fishingmachine wrote:no problem kk i mean what has the fishing world come to if we cant keep ten trout out of a 22,000 acre lake it is ridiculous
Exactly. We do need to hit up Beaver though! And your secret hole!

fishingmachine
Admiral

Post by fishingmachine » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:33 pm

yeah we do and get some big bows and the fish in my secret hole havent stated biting yet but i have a feeling they will soon

kuttkilla
Captain

Post by kuttkilla » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:33 pm

Marc Martyn wrote:Gentlemen, please take this discussion to either an Instant Message site or communicate further on the matter by PM and e-mail. This is a public forum and we can't start a battle of words about another website.
Good point. Who cares about another website anyways. Washingtonlakes.com is best around anyways. Plus, with the new site upgrade, we're looking at like a Lotus here!
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fishingmachine
Admiral

Post by fishingmachine » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:35 pm

Yes definatly this is the top site in the world hands down

kuttkilla
Captain

Post by kuttkilla » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:36 pm

fishingmachine wrote:yeah we do and get some big bows and the fish in my secret hole havent stated biting yet but i have a feeling they will soon
Good to know. That back lake in Beaver they home owners stock it. Rabbits told me. I can't wait until the 60F days and we can go fish Margaret and I have a honey hole where we can fish for bigger bows (15")...and cutties are native out there, and big! It'll be fun! I can haul us around/pick you up, too. We use PM for details, lessoned learned. First, when they stock Beaver we'll get the little guys and then the big ones in between to mix it up!

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by A9 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:38 pm

I think all the views have been gathered on this thread and it's probably time for it to fade away...No need to turn it into a bashing thread against the people who gave kk flack or another forum

kutthroats back so it's all good..
Don't chase reports...Be the report others chase....

kuttkilla
Captain

Post by kuttkilla » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:39 pm

Sam Kafelafish wrote:I think all the views have been gathered on this thread and it's probably time for it to fade away...No need to turn it into a bashing thread against the people who gave kk flack or another forum

kutthroats back so it's all good..
Good point. Thread is over. Time to move on.

Marc Martyn
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by Marc Martyn » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:55 pm

Thread locked.