Lakes with boat rentals

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
bigdaddy3769
Petty Officer

Lakes with boat rentals

Post by bigdaddy3769 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:22 am

I'm looking for any lakes that offer boat rentals. My son loves going fishing on a boat so I'm looking for some good trout lakes that have boat rentals so we can spend a day trolling. Any suggestions?

Onmygame
Lieutenant

Re: Lakes with boat rentals

Post by Onmygame » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:14 pm

Not sure where you are located, but you should be able to find something by googling 'lake resorts' for the area you are in.

There is also a previous thread on this site from last year that talks about this -

http://www.northwestfishingreports.com/ ... ls#p224696" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

onmygame

bigdaddy3769
Petty Officer

Post by bigdaddy3769 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:23 am

I live in Pierce County and have gone to Silver Lake and Tanwax many times. I'm open to travel within a couple hours. I haven't had success Googling for lakes with boat rentals. Any suggestions in other counties?

Onmygame
Lieutenant

Post by Onmygame » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:51 pm

Offut Lake in Thurston Co and Mineral Lake in Lewis Co come to mind

onmygame

ridgeratt
Warrant Officer
Location: Working on my stress level, So I'm fishing someplace

Post by ridgeratt » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:43 pm

Perhaps wrong side of the state but I found these.

http://www.spokesman.com/outdoors/stori ... t-rentals/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

P.TRICK.KELLY
Angler

Post by P.TRICK.KELLY » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:52 pm

Mineral Lake Resort rents aluminum row boats. If you want to troll, you'll need to bring your own motor, or rent a pontoon boat, which is quite a bit more $$$.

RUFishing
Angler

Post by RUFishing » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:55 pm

Other places are Bills boat house on American lake has boats with motors and the little store on Harts lake rents boats and Spanaway lake rents boats all are around $35-$40 a day .