WDFW: Green River closed to Coho retention

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Goldrigger1
Petty Officer

Re: WDFW: Green River closed to Coho retention

Post by Goldrigger1 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:26 am

I deal with a lot of IRS issues. Since they've computerized there are many more errors and bogus mailings. It has gotten real bad. However, the people at the IRS are now much easier to deal with.
I think we will see more and more computer generated info. Sometimes it will be awful. The agencies are dealing with bloated budgets and the only way to cut back costs is computerize. If I was in charge, I'd probably use the same solution and try to keep things running.

SalmonAddict
Warrant Officer

Post by SalmonAddict » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:39 am

Anywho...

Just checked escapements and Soos got 1650 (1300 adults+350 jacks). Anyone know their intended goal so season could reopen?

When looking through previous years, they had 2k with a huge surplus. If consistent, can we assume that when they get 2k, the fishery will reopen?

BentRod
Admiral

Post by BentRod » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:37 am

SalmonAddict wrote:Anywho...

Just checked escapements and Soos got 1650 (1300 adults+350 jacks). Anyone know their intended goal so season could reopen?

When looking through previous years, they had 2k with a huge surplus. If consistent, can we assume that when they get 2k, the fishery will reopen?
Assume nothing. I just expect it to stay closed for the season. If they open it, great. Otherwise I won't be disappointed. [sad]

denhambruce
Petty Officer

Post by denhambruce » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:55 pm

Any sign of chums yet?