Nooksack coho!

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
spenny1823
Petty Officer

Nooksack coho!

Post by spenny1823 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:38 am

Figured I'd start this up for anyone who may be fishing this river! I have been doing ok fishing around the Lynden and ferndale area, but haven't really seen a whole lot of action this last week. How's everyone else doing? Am I the only one struggling right now :scratch:

h2o
Angler

Re: Nooksack coho!

Post by h2o » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:42 am

I saw one silver rolling on Saturday just off of Deming Rd. No luck pulling it out.

Matt
Admiral

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:10 am

Anybody been up to the SF since it opened? I was thinking about going, it is beautiful up there.

spenny1823
Petty Officer

Post by spenny1823 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:47 pm

I doubt there is really enough fish up there yet to make a trip worth it. I tend to go towards the end of october. However, with all this rain we have got up here that could change really quick.

seattle50
Angler

Post by seattle50 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:57 am

I went up on in the Nugent's Corner area a couple of weeks ago and pulled out a couple one day and a couple the next. Then this Saturday I pulled in a wild hen so I unhooked her in stream and told her to go make some more. Of course I had 2 totally nothing days in between. I was using a #4 pink vibrax with a shrimp skirt over a crimped single hook. Good luck fisher people!